Chapter 4

Danny's POV:
How could they? Why would they? They didn't react like this with the Reality Gauntlet, or the incident where I saved the world. Did the faceless ghost attack them? This doesn't make any sense! I know! I need to find clockwork!
"Daniel, Daniel, I need you to tell me what happened!" Vlad said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Why should I do that? I still don't know you can be trusted!" I yelled. "You have tried to kill me so many times its not even funny!" I yelled again. Pain struck the older Halfas face, but he quickly recovered. Though not before I noticed.
"Yes, and Daniel I am sorry for that. You don't seem to understand I was helping you the entire time! Tell me you've gotten stronger since our last battle." Vlad, pleaded. Now that I think about it I have gotten stronger, but I wasn't going to admit that. Who knows what the fruit-loop will do! "Daniel, you can trust me! I'll prove it to you, what do I need to do?"
"First, you can stop calling me Daniel!" I spat.
"That's your name! What else should I call you?"
"Danny, the names, Danny Phantom!" I said for the millionth time. Which of course at the thought of my other identity, the white rings formed around my torso. Vlad applauded.
"Congratulations Little Badger you definitely have that under control!" When he gasp I turned my head so I wasn't looking at him. I am tired of being constantly mocked! "Daniel look!" I only looked because of his tone. It sounded surprised, and sincere at the same time. When I looked at what he was pointing at, it was my stomach, whit no bullet hole! In my ghost form I'm healed! This is great!
"All I have to do, is stay in Phantom form!" I cheered, but Vlad smirked.
"And stay here, in my protection. 'Danny' they will find you anywhere else. And your simply not strong to stay in Phantom form for so long. So you will stay here!" Vlad smiled, obviously happy about my arrival.
"What makes you think, I'm going to listen to you?" I said, then smirked.
"There is logic to it, Daniel, just listen to me! At least for a while!" Vlad pleaded
"Fine, but only if I can continue to hunt ghost!" I said.
"Deal, but you will need new equipment."
"All I need is this baby!" I take out the Fenton Thermos, and twirl it around. Then I shake Vlad's hand, I shake the hand of my arch enemy!
A\N: Hey guys, sorry it's late! So I decided not to shoot for everyday. But at least every week, I'm extremely busy! So before I keep blabbering on about school and gigs, I want to thank all of you who are reading this! It means so much to me! So thank you! Bye!