Chapter 3

Vlad's POV:
As Danny cries out in pain I watch horrified, who knew Maddie would do such a thing? I mean Jack, it was obvious that Jazz was his favorite, but it was still an unlikely event in my mind. "Get away from me Plasmius! Now!" Danny yells...
"Daniel please I'm not going to hurt you, if I were I would have killed you in your sleep." This did not ease the Halfas troubles like I hoped it would.
"Oh, thanks I am so relived!" Daniel stated with a sarcastic tone.
"My point is that I'm not going to hurt you... Please you have to believe me!"
"Okay, if you can name one good reason why I should trust you, I will listen."
"First, you have no chose, you cannot move. Second, your parents tried to kill you, who else do you have? Thirdly, if you don't listen-" I didn't have time to finish my threat, because Danny cuts me off.
"I said one reason, Vlad, just one! And fine I guess I do have no chose..."
"Thank you Daniel, now let me finish, if you don't listen I will put you in the Thermos for, lets say 5, hours..." I smirked
"Let me break it down for you: 1, 2, 3..." Danny counted on his fingers, "that's how many reasons you listed. How many reasons did I ask for? Well, lets see: 1" He held up one finger...
"Daniel, please, no more theatrics... Do you have a point in all this?"
"Of course, so lets start with my first point. WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME?!?" Daniel yelled.
"What? Me? I just saved your life! I found you on the roof of the Mini Mart, I brought you back here!"
"Wait..." Realization settled in his eyes, "I-i remember, Vlad, I Remember!!!" Danny smiled, then to soon that smile settled into a frown, then sooner that frown broke into tears...
A\N: Hello, again, double update!! Yay!!! I was bored and figured you guys needed a double update!!! So yay!! Woo hoo! Okay, bye!!!