Chapter 9

Danny's POV:

When I woke I felt so comfortable I didn't want to move. So I stayed like that for a good 30 minutes. Then, I shifted my wight. Worst. Idea. EVER!!! My chest instantly started to burn, my neck felt as if Ten Thousand pounds were attached to it, and my legs felt like they had a million stab wounds. I cried out in pain waking Sam, who was on the floor next to the bed. 

"Danny are you okay?" She asked her voice laced with worry. I shook my head no and she immediately started getting medication out. Since I was in no shape to swallow anything she gave me a shot in the arm. After a few seconds the pain left my body, dang, Sam knew what she was doing. I smile and give a shaky laugh.

"You should consider going into the medical field." She chuckled, ruffled my hair, then gave me a kiss on the cheek. When my face heated I knew how badly I was blushing. 

"Alright tomato face, whats going on." She asked in a stern tone.

"Okay so"

***

Thirty minutes latter I had told Sam everything from getting home from school that day to going to Tucks office. 

"Oh Danny I'm so sorry" She cried into my arm. To Sam, I may be the one going threw this but she was in no less pain as I was. Well, except psychical pain of course. "I know how much you hate Vlad, but at least he let you stay..." She sighed. But that's when my eyes when wide with concern. 

"Vlad!! He's probably freaking out!! Darn fruit-loop, to possessive over me anyway." I transformed into Phantom, and sighed I didn't want to leave Sam. "Do you want to come..." I trailed off looking away from my girlfriend. 

"Of course Danny!" She said. I grabbed her arm and took off. Waiting Vlad's lecture.

A/N: Ummmmm double update?? Yay!!