Chapter 13

-2 years later-

Two years, two years that's how long I've been in the darn felicity! I've been tortured, dissected, experimented on, and much more. It's all because of my 'parents' the Fentons. They told the government that I was Phantom and they told the government to check Vlad's house. They told the government everything! I did fortunately find out who my real parents are, The Geryson's, but they died years ago. But my brother he survived the murder, my brother is okay. My brother who I have little memories of, when I was four we used to go to to park and swing on the swings. My brother who I will never see again. These are the things I think about while I'm starving in my cell at GIW headquarters.

But today is a little different, normally by now one of the agents would come in and drag me to a dissection table. Well that was before I heard the turn of the knob... That must be them... But no it's a boy in a mask! He has black hair like mine, and though almost all of his face is covered I feel as if I know him.  "W-w-who a-are y-y-you?" I stutter out ever since the first month hear I can't stop the stuttering. The boy before me takes off his mask. I see that he has ice blue eyes like mine.

"I'm Dick Greyson, I'm your brother. And I'm hear to rescue you."

And then I woke up.