Chapter 11

Robins POV:
       It took a few days but I finally made it to Amity Park. I look around immediately wanting to jump into my investigation, but the grumble of my stomach told me otherwise. I spot a small-but-roomy cafe across the street and walk in. 

      The cashier was looked like a very calculated person. She wore a black long sleeve shirt, light blue jeans, black flats, and a light blue headband to mach the jeans. Her name tag clearly read the name Jazz. She had a completely fake smile plastered on her face. She looked as if she wise trying to push all her emotions down inside her, while trying her hardest to find a happy emotion.

It wasn't working...

"Hi! Can I help you?" She asked sweetly. 

"Ya, can I get a blueberry muffin?" I said more of a question than a statement. She glumly nodded going to the back. I took this opportunity to pull out my 90 cent map of Amity Park.  Unfortunately the map was very outdated and didn't show where Fenton Works was located. "What? Was this thing made in the 1800's?" I asked myself.  

"No, but might as well had been... Those maps are so old, I can help you find where ever your looking for..." Jazz came back with my muffin smiling at me.

"Umm okay? I'm trying to find Fenton Works... I need to talk with Daniel Fenton." At those words her mask broke, and she was clearly trying not to cry.

"Why do you need to talk to him?" She asked

"I think he might know something about my little brother, he went missing 10 years ago. His name was Daniel Greyson." Why am I telling all of this to a stranger?  I ask myself. Jazz gasp.

"W-what's your name?" She asked me stuttering because of the speed of her words. 

"Dick Greyson." I replied I wasn't wearing my costume so my identity would not be figured out. 

"Y-your Danny's brother!" She said tears actually springing out of her eyes.

Danny's POV:

Vlad looked relived to be spared of the awkward task of telling me about my birth parents. He got up to answer the door. All Sam and I could hear were the few exchange of words, before the sound of  the door being knocked in. Along with the wall closest of Sam and I. That's when we saw the Guys In White.

"Daniel Fenton/Phantom we are taking you in for you a series of experiments. You are clearly not human and should not be able to remain on this plain living like one." The main agent told me. 

"What that's pathetic! Danny is anything but not human!" Sam shouted when another agent grabbed her from behind. 

"Daniel Fenton/Phantom either you will turn yourself or I'll take her instead." No! Anything but that!

"Okay, okay I'll go with you, but we have to make a deal!" I said as an idea suddenly popped in my mind. First, I want to say that this idea is extremely stupid. Second, yes I did get this idea from an anime show that Jazz watches. "Or a contract if you will."

"What?"

"I will go with you if, you make sure that all of my family and friends are safe. " The agents looked back at each other. "That includes Sam Manson, Tucker Foely, Jazz Fenton, and who ever my real biological family is. Oh, and V-vlad Masters." 

"Deal!" He extend his hands out. I shook it, then everything went black.