My angel

(Madelyn's p.o.v)
I looked at Bree she fell asleep. And I heard something move in the bushes and I ran home to put Bree down and I told Emily to watch her so she did. Then I went back to the place were the bush was moving it was max. He said hey cutie I was pissed because I remember what hi did. Max keeps coming towards me and I back up then he cornered me. Then he tried to kiss me and I heard a growl and I said WOLF HELP. And he jumped out then max left he's a coward.

(Emily's p.o.v)
Madelyn told me to watch Bree so I did and Madelyn put her in a bed. And Madelyn left and Bree keeps tossing and turning in her sleep. Then Bree jumped up and said momma is in trouble by mister and Bree ran out of the room and I keeps saying Bree come back she would not listen. Then she stopped and looked at wolf and Madelyn. Madelyn fell on her knees and wolf tired human form and he said Madelyn are you okay and Bree came up to Madelyn and Bree hugged her.

(Kat's p.o.v)
Today I went to the docks all day I came back it was sun down and I heard a wolf growl it must be wolf. And it was he was with Madelyn and Emily was their to and Bree. Bree was hugging Madelyn. I popped out and said what did I miss and they say nothing.