a crazy day

«back at the village»

Wolf's p.o.v
We went back to the village and I saw aphmau. She ran to us and said hi wolf Madelyn Bree. We said hi and Madelyn said this is my sister's. Jade and Breanna. Well it's nice to meat you aphmau said.

Jade's p.o.v
Hey Madelyn me and Breanna and you need to talk. Okay Madelyn said. Okay so what's going on Madelyn said. So you okay oh'kasis. Yes I do Madelyn said. They were planning to have a war to come to Phoenixdrop. It's true Breanna said. Oh no no no no. This won't be happening. Oh yes it will happen HAHAHAH. SHUT UP I HATE YOU JUST STOP. Madelyn said. Wait Madelyn are you a shadow knight Jade and Breanna said at the same time. Yes why Madelyn said. THATS GOOD BECAUSE WE CAN USE YOU IN THE WAR Breanna said. Okay thanks for telling me I'm going with Bree and wolf bye Madelyn said.

Bree's p.o.v
Yay mommy is back but she don't look happy she looks sad. What happened Madelyn wolf said. I will tell you later and then we have to tell all the guards then the Lord Madelyn said. Okay thanks wolf said. Hey mommy can we have Jade and Andrew and Breanna over. Yes we can mommy said. YAYAYAY IM SO HAPPY HEHEHEH. calm down hahah mommy said. Okay I will. Oh my Irene how do you handle her wolf said. Because I can Mommy said.

Hey guys it's Phoenix/blonde I would need some help on new characters if you want to be in my book comment down some names and stuff okay baby my little vampires.