s-sister

Madelyn's p.o.v
I woke up and I saw Andrew walking around the village. I can't wait to tell him that he is an Uncle. ANDREW I yell to him. Andrew Turns around and he says hi Madelyn. And I said how ya been and Andrew said good but how you been I said Good I wanna show you something come on. Okay okay I'm coming. Then I show him Bree. He looks in shock and said what did u do? What do you mean I said? When did you have a kid Andrew said. Oh Bree she was left at my door step. Oh okay then Andrew said. Come on let's go in the woods I said okay Andrew said. Hold on let me get wolf okay Andrew . Okay hury up.

Wolf's p.o.v
So Madelyn asked me to go in the woods with Andrew and Bree when we go deep in the woods we see two girls. When they both see Madelyn and Andrew they run up and hugged then they screamed MADELYN ANDREW. Huh? Madelyn and Andrew say. JADE BREANNA Madelyn and Andrew said at the same time. Then Madelyn starts to cry. Then they hugged and don't let go. Umm what's going on I said. Me and Bree are like what just happened. Oh well this is Jade and Breanna Madelyn says pointing to them well they are my sister's. HEY mine to Andrew says. Hey Breanna Jade I have someone you wanna meat Madelyn said. Uh okay said jade. Sure said Breanna. Well this is Bree my adopted daughter. Come on Bree come out. Then Bree comes out and hugs Madelyn. Jade and Breanna just look happy. Hi Bree says calmly. Awww she's so cute said jade. Heheh thank you said Bree.