shadow is back

Madelyn's p.o.v
So I picked up Bree and walked home. Me and Laurence walked different ways. We walk in and Emily jumped off the couch and hugged me and Bree so tightly I.....can't.....breath....*gasps* thanks
Sorry Madelyn Emily said it's okay. No it's not kill her. No I'm not gonna kill my best friend. Yeah sure you will in da future heheheheheh. Um no just no. I will talk later bye-_- bye I guess. Hey Emily wanna know something. Yeah sure go ahead Emily said. Me and Bree can mind link. REALLY THATS SO COOL Emily said. Yep I'm gonna put Bree to bed be back soon. Ok Emily said.

Madelyn's shadow knight p.o.v
So Madelyn said that she won t hurt the stupid best friend of hers (i don't mean it Emily) . Well that's what she thinks heheh. I will get Madelyn mad then if I go to far I will be free. YES I can be free. Wait I would do it later but right now I need to mind link.
Madelyn. What I need to talk to you. What do you want I need to sleep. No you don't yes I do tell me tomorrow okay bai. Bye loser-_- she dumb.

Wolf's p.o.v
So I came back and Emily said that Madelyn was putting Bree sleep. Then Madelyn came out and said good night to me Emily, Leo,Kat that's all and she fell asleep on the couch wow she was knocked out cold when her face hit the pillow.