leaving

Madelyn's p.o.v
Zoey said we can leave now because me and Bree are okay now. So we walk out and I see people looking at me and saying you and her are monsters. I felt hot like something was boiling in side of me. Then Laurence grabs my hand and Bree's hand and said come on. Then we walk away into the forest. When I cool down we can go back but right now I want to break someone's face. Come on do it. Huh what are you. I'm you well shadow you. So come on let's do it. No I'm not gonna do it that gets you know we're. -_- your no fun. HEY I can be fun. Then do it. No. See Miss.boring. MADELYN WERE ARE YOU. Huh?? You zoned out Laurence said. Oh I did. Yes you did. Oh I'm sorry then. It's okay Laurence said.

Laurence's p.o.v
Madelyn was staring or she zoned out. MADELYN WERE ARE YOU. I said she was like huh?? I said you zoned out. Oh I did Madelyn said. Yeah I said. I'm sorry Madelyn said. It's okay wait are you okay Madelyn. Yes she said what were you doing I said. Talking with my shadow she said. WHY I said. Idk and shrugged. I said okay let's play with Bree. YAYAYYAYAY Bree said.

Bree's p.o.v

YAYAYYAYAYA PLAY PLAY. Oh shut up. Huh? I SAID SHUT UP ARE YOU DEAF. Bree what's wrong momma said. My shadow told me to shut up because I said yayayay. . Aww Bree don't cry come hear. Okay mommy. Bear hug mommy said and that made me laugh. What did I say. I'm not listening. Nanabooboo. Oh you LITTLE-. What was that I can't hear you NANABOOBOO. HAHAHAHAH mommy and Laurence are laughing because what I am saying. Heheheh. Then we played and I got sleepy and I said can we go home now please. Yes we can let's go mommy said.