Chapter 40

Madelyn's p.o.v
Hey momma who's that man? Oh um a best friend of mine sweetie. Oh okay mommy I'm sleepy. Oh you are? It's only 8:00. (not) carry me pwes!! Okay Bree come up. Yaya piggy back ride!! (Lol) oh my goodness girl your heavy ( XD ) hehe I know mommy.

^le time skip^

So ya need me Gavin? Hmm, OH yeah I need to tell you something. Okay spill? S-so you know we've been watching you, so we know so you can survive. why though? We just wanted to know what you were capable of. We're sorry that you were kidnapped and stuff it was wrong just to watch it... wait, YOU SAW AND DID NOTING HIW COULD YOU!!!!! Then Laurance came in and took my hand and ran away. Madelyn calm down your eyes are turning red/Black. Look, Madelyn you need to watch what happens, I can't always be there to help you out with your shadow ya know? Oh she knows hahaha!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD UGH, LAURANCE GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE IM GOING AWAY FOR A WHILE.

^le time skip^

Laurance's p.o.v
Then Madelyn left... What am I gonna tell Bree no I need to tell wolf and Gavin. WOLF GAVIN!!!! Then Gavin teleports in front of me and wolf running to me. Wait how did you teleport? Long story heh. OH YEAH, so Um your gonna hate me for this...., well Madelyn said that she was gonna leave the village.... YOU WHAT!?!?!! I was wondering if you, wolf, can sent her out and Gavin to help us. I need to tell Aphmau it's just you two to find her I can leave the Village because I have to watch everyone maybe Garroth can go with you guys.

^le time skip^

Gavin's p.o.v
We found Madelyn on a tree, crying, with a knife-- WITH A. KNIFE!?!? It had blood on it.... Okay it just me and Wolf. Hey wolf can I go up their to talk to an old friend. Sure don't do anything stupid. Don't worry I won't you can go back to the village. You sure. Yes I'm sure bye wolf. I teleport in front of Madelyn. She jumps a little and looks at me then away. Madelyn why are you doing this?  "But to do something good you have to be the bad guy" what Madelyn stop it now we're going back let's go. NO! MADELYN I SAID LETS GO!!!! AND I SAID NO!! Yeah your heard her she said no. GET OUT OF MY HEAD, Gavin h-help. Oh "you can't" then I had to do it, I had to kiss her... Now that's the Madelyn I know. Yeah she's happy to be back. Yeahh I bet.

^le time skip to the village^

Hey um, Madelyn. Yeah? I'm sorry that I kissed you.., oh that it's, okay Gavin. Wanna be my girlfriend. WHAT you just came back and now this(T ^ T)
Aww iwas hoping you would say yes.  (lol😂) oh my Irene you were not kidding, cqn I think about it... Yeah, yeah take your time Madelyn. Well see you tomorrow then she kissed my cheek

Emily's p.o.v
EEEEKKK new ship hehe .... ( DON'T YOU DARE EMILY-_-) oh was that the new person? 😙 IT WAS HEHEHE!(I'm sorry nerdygirl_123 lol) noooooo wwaaayyyyy I saw the brunette boy and the blond hair girl KISS, SO. MUCH. ROMANCE. EEKKK ♥️♥️
^-^-^^^-^-^-^-^-^-^
Yeah I had no idea what i madeI made  lol