Chapter 38

Madelyn's p.o.v
Did we really kiss.. Okay we're back guys!!! Yay mommy is home. Just then Bree comes running up to my legs. I missed you mommy. I missed you to Bree. Hey Madelyn we need to talk okay? Okay Jade,Brianna be their in a sec. Okay Bree time for bed okay. Okay mommy. Okay good night.

^time skip^

Okay Madelyn so you know how we were talking about war? Yeah and you said I could help out or something? Yes we can to said Brianna. How? We can turn into shadow knights too. No wonder why I feel funny? Yeah but I'm so this is what's gonna happen. So scene Zane wants Aphmau right? Right then? So when aphmau says (Bla Bla) let's have a war we all jump out but war will come soon okay Madelyn so we all need to practice at our skills with Garroth,Laurance and Dante. Ugh fine let's start tomorrow okay right now I'm sleepy good night sisters.

^time skip^

Madelyn get up!!! WHAT IM UP IM UP oh it's you wolf what ya need? Jade and them said to get changed an stuff we're gonna practice on our training skills okay? Okay well get out first? Okay see you out there.  Ugh what ever all I have in is a black crop top and jeans and black com bat boots. Wait my hair lol just a pony tail that should be fine right?

Jade's p.o.v
UGH MADDY HURRY UP!!?!? IM COMING GOD!! THINK FAST!!! AAHH JADE -.- what I said to think fast hehe. Yea"hehe" -.- come on let's go said Madelyn. Okay I made a list who's going with who okay so, let's see

Laurance~Madelyn
Garroth~Brianna
Dante~Jade
Aphmau~wolf

Okay that's everyone got it.

Laurance's p.o.v
Looks like a have a vampire and a shadow knight on my hands now eh? Looks like ya do said Madelyn.
Just then Madelyn started singing
"In the back of my mind, I was trying to chase the monster this whole time, but I couldn't see the Monster was me,and no one heard our cry's. Now I've run out of tears the time is for me to disappear, get me out of this mess and away from this stress set me free so I can rest."  What? I said. you've heard me said Madelyn. "And I'm crying out for help, I know I'm blunt, but I mean well, can you see my discuses, I'm different inside, and can you break this spell, and all the from ghost before, feel like they are breaking down the door, so please set us free, you have the key because I can't take this pain no more" just then Madelyn stopped singing and said I could not save them then she was crying the next... I felt sorry for her... Then she ran into the woods I had to follow her. MADELYN WAIT UP!?!? I said.  Then she stopped running and climbed up a tree. And I did to, to get to her (so much "to" XD back to da story) Madelyn... I said, she looked at me then looked down... Please tell me what happened. F-fine. A long time ago, at my old village, me and my friends we were playing just then someone cam out of the bushes and killed them in front of m-me all the time I try not to think about them... What I sang was describing them...  Madelyn it's not your fault it's his and you know that. Yeah I know but I miss them so much.. Come on let's go back to the others and practice with our sword training okay. Okay said Madelyn then we're off.
"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"
Hey yo long time no see eh? I might make a book 2 idk I MIGHT it depends okay well bai hope you guys like the chapter :3