Y-Your b-back how?

Madelyn's p.o.v
When me and Laurance  done practicing  I feel to my knees. MADELYN UOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED!?!!!! I stand up and walk to the direction that my body is pulling me Laurance says he feels 5 shadow Knights close by. Then it hits me. I see my old friends in front of me. I thought they died....

??? P.o.v
Oh hey Madelyn how's it going? Y-You remember me after all these years, Month. Oh yes we all do why you let us die MADELYN? ........ It's nice to see you again oh who's that. Oh that's Laurance a friend of mine. Oh well if you don't--

Madelyn's p.o.v oh well if you don't-- I remember your names Gavin. Theirs Finn,Fred,Charlotte,Brandon,and you Gavin. Then Charlotte came running to me, I c-can't b-breath. Oh sorry Madelyn I haven't see you in forever! Yeah i know... Hey um you can come to Phoenix Drop, it's a village were the lord let's all kind of people join like shadow Knights, Vampires, Witches all kind you can think of. Hey Laurance can you walk them back to Phoenix Drop I gotta go Bye. Then I run off.

Laurance' p.o.v
GEE THANKS MADELYN!?!! Igh that girl. Okay follow me if your gonna go to Phoenix Drop. Okay the girl said.

^le time skip^

Okay we're hear at Phoenix drop. Oh wow your village is Amazing. Thanks if you guys want to be guards ask me and I will tell Lord Aphmau, well I gotta go on my post, go around and try to find Madelyn well bye.

Gavin's p.o.v
Ok Laurance says to go find Madelyn. I was walking around and I saw her with a little girl? Hey Madelyn. Oh hi Gavin. Mommy who's that. Wait your a Mom?? Hmm, oh yes I am, she was left at my door step. Oh okay well when your done I need to talk to you okay? Okay Gavin?
:-:-:-:-:-:-;-;-;-;-:-;
Okay end of chapter well bai