Part 8: Enjoy It While It Lasts

"Who the hell are you?" Jorge asked as soon as they step foot on board.

"She saved my life," John argued "She bought her ticket on."

"You can just call me BB."

Jorge wasn't concerned enough to care he went back up to the wheel and started the boat. John went below deck. Lilith went up to hug him.

"Why did Jorge sound angry up there?" she asked.

"A woman saved my life up there."

Tiffany stood up and said "A woman? Who?"

"That chick that took the sword."

BB stepped down below deck. Lilith took a good look and was shocked.

"No way."

She didn't know how to react. No one did.

"What are the odds of this?" she said sarcastically.

Not saying a word Lilith ran up to hug her tightly.

Damien said "How the fuck did this happen? Why didn't you reveal yourself when you asked for the sword?"

"I needed to help a friend and that was the nearest weapon...my friend didn't make it," she quickly responded.

Garrus stood up to say "Just another person to feed."

"We took your ass in," Lilith told him "and we didn't leave Emily behind."

Garrus scuffed to himself and went back to aiding Emily.

John was blown away "What are the odds of you meeting someone else you know? Like seriously how many people do you know?"

"People used to ask me that all the time," Lilith smiled at him.

"Well at least we don't have to get to know each other that much," John scoffed as he went back up to where Jorge was driving the boat.

"We will be on the south side of Florida by about tomorrow," Jorge told him. 

"I'll be on watch on top until things calm down and we are just drifting."

Lilith stepped out onto the deck with the camera she started to record "It's July 18th, 2021 around 4:00 PM and we are on a boat that was owned by Jorge and John's parents. Well we met a few people on our way here. An old man and his wife Garrus and Emily along with yet another old friend BB. We are going to go around Florida to get to Miami and hopefully end this mess. Zargo if you can hear me right now I'm still safe; I'm still surviving for the group. Lilith out."

BB stepped onto deck after Lilith finished recording.

"Hey you," she said to Lilith looking out on the coastline.

"Hey," Lilith said back to her "So why were you in Sarasota?"

"That's a story for another time," she responded as she sat down next to her "Whats with the camera?"

"It was Zargo's he asked me to take it after he..."

"Oh..Zargo is dead. Who else?"

"Nadia, Dylan, Alissa, and..Julian."

"Oh I'm so sorry," she leaned in to hug her "May I watch the videos?"

"Sure," she flipped on the camera to playback mode and let BB watch them all.

Meanwhile below deck Tiffany was trying to wrap up Emily's wounds while she was passed out on a bed. Garrus was sitting right behind her thinking about what we might do next. John was just at the dining table cleaning the outside of his gun and the scope lens.