Prologue

There is something going wrong on planet earth. Reports have been going off all over the world. Kids under the age of 11 years of age have been disappearing without a trace of who or what might be causing it.

The parents say they will put security cameras in the kids rooms to see if they can find out who or what is causing the disappearances, but no luck so far.

Now we turn our attention to the main hero of this story Ben 10. a average sized boy with brown hair and green eyes and an interesting watch on his left wrist sitting with his annoying cousin Gwen and grandpa max in a old rusty rv that was fittingly called the rust bucket listening to the news.

They were all hoping that whoever was doing this was not going to come after them. But luck was not on there side. Just then a big black hole ripped the air inside the rust bucket.

From the hole a hollow appeared reaching for Gwen. But ben pushed her out of harm's way just for him to replace her.

"Ben" shouted his max and Gwen as they helplessly watched the hollow disappear back through the hole in the area without a trace.

Gwen was starting to think that no one was safe from whatever that thing was. And besides that she couldn't figure out if it was for sport or if there was an underlying plot to it all. All she and do is pray that ben comes back safe.

--------------------------------

Ben 10 Opening

It started when an alien device did what it did

And stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid

Now he's got super powers, he's no ordinary kid

He's Ben 10,

(Ben 10)

So if you see him you might be in for a big surprise

He'll turn into an alien before your very eyes

He's slimy, creepy, fast and strong, he's every shape and

size,

He's Ben 10,

(Ben 10)

Armed with powers he's on the case,

Fighting off evil people from earth or space,

He'll never stop 'till he makes them pay,

Cause he's the baddest kid to ever save the day,

He's Ben 10,

(Ben 10, Ben 10)

(BEN, 10)

(Ben 10)

------------------------------------------

Oh NO! A hollow has kidnapped Ben and took him somewhere where the humans can't go. Lets hope that Ben will be alright.

To be continued.........