Nel makes a appereance

Last time on Bleach 10

kids under the age of 11 years old have been disappearing every night. Parents are worried and must do everything they can to protect their kids from the kidnappers.

Ben was then kidnapped by a Hollow when it was trying to take Gwen. Now, how will Ben get out of this problem and save the kids?

What new allies, friends will join Ben on his journey to stop the weird Hollow behavior. Let's find out.

--------------------------------------------

In the World of Hollows...........

We see our hero Ben struggling to try to get out of the Hollow hand. He try the talking thing to the hollow but it was no use. It was like he can't hear him.

So Ben then turned on his watch, turn the dial and turned into Heatblast. He then fired a huge fireball in the hollows face.

THe hollow then let go of Ben. THe hollow then try to get the fire of his face but it was too late. THe mask was starting to burned into ashes. Before the Hollow was about to disappear, it used its last strength to fired a Cero the size of NEw york at Ben. After the hollow shot it's Cero at Ben,  the Hollow vanished forever.

When it hit Ben, it sent him flying into the air, causing him to be unconscious for a while. The Omnitrix then timed out and Ben was returned to his human form.

Then then crashed into a another area of sand was knocked out cold. Inside of Ben mind, he was falling into darkness and kept on falling. But then he felt something wet that was waking him up from the darkness.

When he open his eyes, he saw a girl, with a  cracked skull on her head, a green gown that she wears. She has green hair. Her name is Nel.

Whats more weird, she is drooling on Ben face

Whats more weird, she is drooling on Ben face. Ben then jumped up and was took a few steps away from Nel.

"What are you doing?" asked Ben. "Just drooling all over your face." Said Nel in a child voice. "I Can see that but why did you do it?" asked Ben.

Three creatures then appeared behind Nel. One of them had a inset skeleton for a head, that was Pesche.

The other one had a huge head with eyes that small holes in it for like publs to see through, his name is Dondochakka

The third one was a huge long worm creature with no eyes and its skin was purple on the top and white on eh bottom, it was Bawabawa

"Nel  drool over your face to save your life. You can be more graceful human." Said Pesche. "Oh sorry." Said Ben

"Nel Forgives you." Said Nel. "My Name is Ben 10.  Nel, who are the other behind you?" asked Ben.

"Oh this is my brothers and my pet." she then step aside and let them introduce themselves. 

"My name is Pesche. I am Nel older brother." sais Pesche. 

"I am the oldest Brother Dondochakka." Said Dondochakka. 

"THis is our pet Bawabawa." they all said and introduced their worm pet.

"OKay. I need some explaining why I am here and maybe you guys can help me right?" asked Bne. they nodded yes.

A few hours later......

Ben was told that the creatures that kidnapped him were called Hollows. Nel and her brothers said that the hollows have been acting weird. The hollows usually go after human souls that have not moved on and try to turn them into hollows.

But for some reason they been taking alive humans under the age of 11 years old. 

"But wait Nel. If what you're saying is true, is there anyone you know that can help me stop the weird behaviors of thesis hollows?" asked Ben.

Nel and her brothers and her pet look at each other. THey nodded in agreement. "Nel thinks there is one person that can help us. It's Ichigo." said Nel for the first time she said his name right.

"OKay where is this Ichigo person?" asked Ben. "He is in the world of the living in a town called Karakura Town." Said Dondochakka.

"Great then let's go!" said Ben. Just as Ben wanted to find a way this town, a huge black hole in the ground near them opened and show Karakura Town. 

"Last one in's a rotten Egg." Said Ben as he jump through. "Nel doesn't want to be rotten egg!" she said as she went after Ben.

Bawabawa, Pesche, and Dondochakka did the same thing and went through the portal. THey noticed that they were falling in the sky.

"Um anyone has any ideas for landing safely?" asked Ben. "Nope." Said Nel. "Then I guess there is one thing we can do.  We scream as we fall." said Ben.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" everyone was screaming as they were falling to their doom. However luck was on there side.

A huge rug that came out of nowhere stop there fall. THere was a person with a green and white stripe hat. It was Kisuke.

"Yo. Hi everyone. Looks I just got in the nick of time. My name is Kisuke." said Kisuke. He said as he open his handle fan.

"I guess you're looking for Ichigo right?" asked Kisuke. "How did you know?" asked Ben. "Trust me kid, if you live long as I have, you know whatever problems involves hollows, they always go to Ichigo for help." he said as he turn the giant rug to Ichigo's house. 

"I will take you there with no sweat." he said. "But kid, if you want to help ichigo with the strange behavior of the hollows, let me and him train you okay?" he asked.

"Fine." Said Ben.

"Great choice. Then let's head to ichigo's house." Said Kisuke. They then head to Ichigo's house. Nel was happy to see Ichigo again after a long time.

----------------------------------------

WoW! Ben has learned the identities of the creatures. Will Ben get some help from Ichigo and stop the hollows?

Stay tuned!