Revenge of Nnoitra

Last time on Bleach 10......

Ben found himself in the world of his mind again. THere he saw his hollow self talking to ZanGoku.

When Ben woke up, he found himself back in Kisuke shop again. THen Ben had to go train with Ichigo to improve his skills a bit.

Ben turned into Cannonbolt and thus the training began. Both heroes were worn out and went to sleep.

But back in the Hueco Mundo also known as the home to the Hollows, Nnoitra is back and has a evil killing smile on his face. Just what will happen to ben? Find out now.

------------------------------------

Hollow world

"So I back alive eh?" asked Nnoitra as he looked at himself to see if he is really alive again. 

"Yes you are. I got a mission for you. You will like this. I want you to go to the world of the living, find and kill the soul reaper who lives there. THis is a bonus to this, the humans will be able to see you now and be scared of you." said Lord Death slash.

"I like my mission already." said Nnoitra as he opened a portal to the world of the living and went through it. As soon as he went through the portal, it closed. Lord Death Slash is happy that the soul reaper is going to lose.

------------------------

Back with Ben....

Ben is fast asleep after he training with Ichigo. Nel was chomping on his head as he sleeps while in her left hand was Kon tired after trying to get out of Nel strong grip.

"HEY ICHIGO! BEN!" Said Isshin as he open the door hard with a worried look on his face. "What now dad? Can't you see we are trying to sleep?" asked Ichigo.

"THere is reports of strange man with a moon curved sword and a spoon like hood behind his back is destroy the buildings in the big area." said Isshin. That made Ichigo jumped out of his bed and went to check it on the nes.

When the came to the tv to turn on the news, they saw none other than Nnoitra causing a ruckus in town. Luckily everyone was able to evacuated and was able to record this before the news people had to evacuate too.

Ben turned into his soul reaper form and so did IChigo as well. They both left the building and did Flash step to get to the villains location.

IT took about three minutes for our heroes to arrive to where the villain is. In fact it seems like the Espada was waiting for him too.

"It is good to see you Ichigo. After I kill you, I will find Nel and  kill her once and for all." Said Nnoitra. Ichigo, without think, jumped at the villain and try to slash him but the villain moved to fast for ichigo to see and slash him really hard and fast behind his back which caused Ichigo to cough out blood and fell to the ground.

Ben try to attack him but Nnoitra pushed him back with just a flick of one finger. Ben then crashed into the side of a huge building.

"Hey! Thats fight dirty." Said Ben. "Don't you get kid? No one in this universe is my equal. I am unstoppable. No soul reaper or human can ever hope to lay a scratch on me now!" Nnoitra began to laugh evilly.

'Come on Ben. He is all just talk. He is got to get a injury soon or later." thought Ben. "But do I have the power to defeat him with my soul reaper powers?' Thought Ben.

THen a memory jolt him. He remember what Kisuke mention of reawakening his soul reaper powers and the power of a Hollow within him.

'Come on Ben. Concentrate. My Hollow power, My hollow self, please give me the power to turn into a hollow to defeat this guy." said Ben as he was trying to talk to his hollow self from his mind. 'As you wish sir." Said his hollow self as he let a huge amount of his hollow powers to Ben.

Ben felt the huge amount of this power and with the combined spirit energy of a soul reaper, Ben as began a transformation. Ben then roared while he was transforming into a new form. That roar seem to wake up Ichigo as he raised his head to see Ben surrounded by a huge amount of energy. A hollow mask first appeared on Ben face. It looked like Ichigo's hollow mask but the design of it is more scary looking.

 It looked like Ichigo's hollow mask but the design of it is more scary looking

Ben's body began to grow very big. His skin began to turn into white scales.  A long white tail began to appear from Ben. Two huge white wings began to pop out of Ben's back. His neck grew very long and the mask began now his face as the teeth parts open like a mouth and roared like creature ready to battle.  A certain green hourglass appeared on the creature's chest. He began a hollow dragon as known as his new name, Draco!

"RRRRROOOOAAAARRRR!" Draco roar was so loud it reach all over the world and everyone was confused of what that sound was. THey also wonder is it even human sound.

"No It can't be."' Said Nnoitra as he watch the kid that he was fighting turn into a hollow dragon. "How can a kid have a power of a hollow and not going on a rampage? THis is no ordinary hollow. THis is the Original KIng of the hollows." said Nnoitra before he was got a punch right in the face and was sent launched through 20 tall building.

Draco then took a deep breath before he breathed out a huge red flames at the Espada which very burned him and cause him to have lots of injury and damage to him. "I...Will..Not forget about this Hollow King." Said Nnoitra before he escape into a black portal that he open up to the world of the Hollows.

Ichigo was Shocked. TO think that the Boy can summon his hollow spirit powers and control it but also take a  form of a hollow. He then saw Ben revert back into his original form and passed out. Ichigo caught him just in time.

"There is more to this kid than meets the eye." Said Ichigo before flash stepping back to his house.

-----------

TO Be continued.............