Chapter 23

Zayn's POV

Today is Saturday and I was excited to relax without having any school work that I needed to do. I got out of bed and looked at my phone to see that it was only 3:30 am, what the hell? Why am I up this early? Thinking that my phone was just wrong I looked out the window and sure enough it was dark out. I sighed knowing I was not even close to tired and went downstairs I sat on the couch and turned on the tv but there is nothing good on at 3:30 in the morning, I turned off the tv and went to the kitchen but there was nothing there either. I even got bored of my phone, what person gets bored of their own phone? I looked at the clock again and it was only 3:45, only fifteen minutes had passed! I was about to turn the tv back on when I heard footsteps and then Dad appeared as he walked down the steps.

"Zayn? What are you doing up?"

"I don't know I just woke up, sorry if I woke you!"

"No you didn't wake me up, sometimes I just get up at this time to watch the news or get first dibs on the shower before papa."

I nodded and Dad took a seat next to me pulling me into his side.

"Did you have a nightmare or something?"

"Nope I got up and I thought it was like 9 in the morning to be honest."

"Well you did fall asleep early last night, now you get to accompany me while we watch the morning news!"

I smiled and handed Dad the remote and he put on the news which just started with the weather and of course it's going to rain today, what's new? I put my head on dad's shoulder and we continued to watch tv when I started to get very tired all of the sudden. I cuddled more into dad and slowly drifted off not really listening to the news anymore.

I woke up to talking and sat up to see that I was still on the couch but it was light out and Dad wasn't next to me anymore, I also realized a horrible ache in my stomach and my head was pounding. I walked to the kitchen where Dad and Papa were talking.

"Hey Zee, me and Papa were just talking about how we're all going shopping today."

"I don't feel good daddy."

"Zayn, you tried this yesterday, now go get changed, I know you hate shopping but you're just gonna have to put up with it."

"But-"

"No buts go upstairs and get changed, Niall and Harry are already up there."

I sighed and started walking upstairs and was already dizzy by the time I reached the top. I got changed in some random outfit and slowly made my way back downstairs where everyone was waiting. I decided that if I ate some breakfast I might feel better so I grabbed a smoothie from the fridge and a water bottle and followed everyone to the car. As I started drinking the smoothie I quickly realized that bumpy car rides, sickness, and dairy do not mix. I felt like I was going to puke all over everyone, I groaned and put my head in my hands and I heard papa chuckle.

"Zaynie, were already in the car on our way there is no point in faking."

I groaned in response because any noise made my head hurt even worse, I took out my headphones from my pocket and put them in my ears without playing any music hoping it would block out some of the noise and then put on sunglasses because the light also hurt my head.

We finally stopped the car and I sighed in relief, I got out first and stood there for a second with my hands on my knees trying to breathe a little better.

"Zayn! Let's go I'm not putting up with this all day, stop with this stupid act and hurry up." Dad yelled.

I slowly walked behind them and we got in a store which greeted us with what to me felt like ninety degree weather. It was so hot in here and I was thankful I had my water because I felt like I was going to pass out. I don't know how dad and Niall have sweatshirts on, I would be dead.