Chapter 30

Zayn's POV

Today is our second day in LA and Papa and Daddy are going on a date day, Lou and Simon's wife Lauren are going to have a girls spa day, and Niall, Eric, Harry, and Lux are going to the teen center up the road that I'm too young to go to. So it's just me and Simon but he said we could do something really fun today!

I got out of bed and put on some shorts but didn't even bother with a shirt because I will end up changing later. When I reached the hall Papa was just walking out of his room with Dad.

"Hey bub, did you sleep well?" Papa asked.

"Yup!"

I smiled and hopped onto his back while he walked downstairs where everyone was towards the kitchen.

"Zayn I'm not a camel that will just carry you around all day."

"Of course you aren't, you're more like a horse!"

Dad started laughing at this and Papa tried to act upset but he really wanted to laugh. We reached the kitchen and I hopped down and ran over to Simon who was sitting down reading the paper and sat down next to him.

"Hey Simon! Are we gonna do something fun today?"

"It's gonna be the most fun you've ever had buddy!"

I smiled and he messed up my hair and then Lou placed a plate with eggs and toast in front of me.

"Thanks Lou!"

"No problem Zee."

I started to eat my eggs and toast and then Harry walked in, he just glared at me and sat down, I haven't seen him since I walked in on him so I'm guessing he's mad. He will probably get over it though, just like he always does.

"Ok me and Lou have to get going our spa appointment is in a half hour, be good Eric and don't cause trouble!" Lauren said.

"You too Lux, I don't even know why we're letting you and Harry be together on your own but don't think Niall won't be watching!" Lou said.

"That goes for you as well Harry," Papa joined in.

Harry just rolled his eyes and started eating his breakfast while I continued to eat and watch everything and then dad sat next to me.

"You gonna be okay while we're gone bub?"

"Yea, you promise to come back though right?"

"Awe baby don't you worry, we're all going to be back so we can have dinner here tonight."

I smiled at the answer and rested my head on his shoulder, I was very excited for dinner tonight though because then everyone would be back together.

"So Zayn, I was thinking we could go to a snorkeling place where we can see all of the fish and sea turtles and then we could go to a place to swim with dolphins and maybe grab some lunch! What do you think?"

"No way! Thanks so much Simon! That's awesome!"

I jumped out of my seat and hugged him like my life depended on it but then I remembered something.

"But I can't swim," I spoke sadly.

"One step ahead of you Zee!"

Simon walked to a bag and pulled something out and then handed it to me, they were arm floaties!

"Thank you!" I cheered again.

"No problem Zee, didn't I promise this would be the best day of your life?"

I nodded and laughed giving him another hug and then bounced off of my seat and ran upstairs to go get changed. I put on my swim trunks and a water shirt, my sandals, and I grabbed some sunglasses then went back downstairs where dad and papa were getting ready to go.