Chapter 32

Harry's POV

I can't believe Zayn just threw me under the bus like that again, he is the most annoying little brother ever! Now I'm grounded for even longer and all Zayn has is a hurt arm, sure maybe surgery isn't the best thing in the world but it's not like he's dead, and dad and papa are basically ignoring me because of one little injury.

I walked downstairs for breakfast where everyone was eating, I walked over and grabbed a muffin and said good morning but no one said anything back, except for Zayn.

"Morning Haz!"

I frowned a bit and was going to sit down but decided against it, I knew it would just be awkward so I went to the tv room and watched those cheesy morning cartoons.

So far the whole day has been pretty rough, people will acknowledge me and actually speak but papa and dad won't even look at me, and that sucks a lot more than it usually would. Most of the time I want my dads away from me but now that it happened I really miss the little acts of affection they give us twenty four seven.

Well, I'm just gonna look on the bright side no one can tell me no, so tonight's gonna be all kinds of fun. It's eight pm now so I ran into the kitchen where dad and papa were talking about something.

"I'm going out, I should be home no later than eleven thirty."

They didn't even acknowledge it, they didn't even move their eyes from each other.

"I just wanted to let you know," I said as I put my head down and walked out the door.

I felt tears in my but I ignored it, I'm sixteen turning seventeen I don't cry. I ran upstairs and grabbed my sweater and then found the keys to one of the rental cars, I also took my wallet and climbed in the car, I only have my permit so this should interesting.

I managed to keep control of the car so I drove until I reached a bar that looked lit af already and it was barely nine. I grabbed my fake ID and handed it to the bartender once I got inside and took a seat. I ordered two rounds of shots and downed them like no one was watching me. I was about to wave the bartender over for another round but when I lifted my arm it hit some drunk guy and made him drop his drink.

"What the hell is wrong with you!"

"I'm sorry sir."

"You're gonna be sorry when I'm done with you !"

I quickly left money for my drinks, and the fear overtook my drunken state, I don't think I have ever been more sober at any point in my entire life. The guy grabbed my collar and dragged me In Between two buildings where he got two punches at my face before he heard someone calling his name.

"You got lucky kid, I'd stay away from this bar if I were you."

I nodded furiously and ran all the way to the car and got in the drivers seat, I checked my face in the mirror and surprisingly I only had a minor bloody lip, the guy didn't really punch that hard. I quickly put the car in drive and drove thirty minutes to the house, it was now ten o'clock and I sure as hell hope everyone is asleep. I unlock the door and I was wrong, everyone was up, I walked inside and everyone looked up but just looked down, now it was aggravating. I scoffed went over to where dad and papa were and threw the keys at him.

"Here's the keys to damn rental car you didn't even know was missing!"

Papa's eyes turned dark as he stood up and grabbed my collar.

"You think you're mr.tough guy because you broke your brothers arm and took the car? Huh?!" He yelled.

"Oh so you actually noticed I left!" I screamed back and pushed his chest to get him away from me.

"I'm not gonna deal with both of your crap anymore, ground me or whatever but don't stop fucking talking me you know it hurts and you did it on purpose!"

"What happened to your lip?" Dad whispered as he came over to us moving papa out of the way.

"I just got in a little fight."

"A fight?! Wait Haz were you drinking?"

"N-"

"Don't lie to me Harry I can smell it on your breath, why were you drinking?"

"I was upset, so I thought I would get your attention if I did something stupid but then I hit some guy with my arm by accident and he took me outside to beat me up but only got two punches in before he heard someone calling him and left."

"Harry you don't have to lie to do that to get our attention, me and papa just wanted you to apologize, it hurt us not talking to you either but we needed you to understand what you did, we love you so much please don't forget that. Okay?"

I nodded and gave him a hug and then went over to papa and gave him a hug too.

"I'm sorry, for everything."

"It's okay, I love you Haz, but you're still grounded."

"I know."

I chuckled and pulled away and then went upstairs to get changed.

Zayn's POV

I heard everything going on downstairs but the thing that stuck with me was that Harry was hurt, I know what it's like to get beat up and it is not fun at all. I grabbed a towel and put some water on it and a band-aid before going to his room and knocking on the door.

"Come in!"

I shyly opened the door to see Harry in sweatpants and a t shirt while putting on some socks.

"Oh um Zayn."

I walked over to his bed where he was sitting and sat next to him and started dabbing his lip without saying anything.

"You heard?"

"I've had my experience with getting beat up at school, it's not fun to be hurt."

I carefully applied a small circle band-aid to the cut and then looked up at Harry who was smiling at me.

"You're pretty amazing you know that Zayn?"

"Nah, I think you take that prize Haz."

"I'm sorry for everything, you didn't mean to tell on me you were just shocked and I shouldn't have been doing it in the house, I was a total jerk face."

"It's okay, I already forgave awhile ago, your my older brother, I love you."

"I love you too Zee, now give me a hug I haven't had a Zayn hug in awhile!"

I smiled and hugged him really tight and he kissed my head as he hugged me and then the moment was ruined by none other than Niall.

"I'm never invited to these cuddle feasts and I'm beginning to take it personally!"

He came over and jumped on top of us and started kissing both of our faces making us laugh, and then we felt a huge weight on top of us and I looked up to see Papa and dad, and of course I got stuck underneath everyone, but dad being the parental one he is grabbed me from the pile while Niall and Harry tried to tackle Papa.

"You guys could have hurt him!"

I giggled and cuddled into dad watching my idiotic brothers try to beat papa which wasn't going to happen.