Chapter 3

Well I'm still having writers block Ima try my hardest and I will keep writing for the next 2 days and not stop so It will be long cause I tend to stop and then not go back but I will i will even post a sticky note on my laptop so i will! So uh here is chapter 3!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Liam were currently sitting in his bed with a shit load of crisps and watching toy story 2 we just finished toy story 1, and I was thinking of a different movie but Liam insisted that we have to watch all three or it wouldn't be the same! So here I am, sitting here watching the toy story's for the millionth time. Someone help me!

Time to do something fun other than watch the movie. I took a look at the crisps then at Liam.I picked them up and pretended to just be taking a few when he looked at me weird. When he turned his attention back to the screen I dumped the crisps all over him and ran away laughing.

"I'M GONNA GET YOU NIALL!" He ran after me with his soda laughing. I ran outside and noticed there was no where to go except up the wall so I started climbing it until he grabbed my leg pulling me down. "got you!" He dumped the soda all over my head and started laughing. "LIAM PAYNE WINS AGAIN!" He turned around as if a crowd was there cheering him on and It gave me the chance to give him payback I stood up and pushed him Into the pool.

"You sure about that" I winked and sat at the edge licking my face. He swam over to me pouting.

"Meanie!"

"oh shush!"

"Make me!"

"I will!" I dunked him under the water but he grabbed my hand and yanked me in. "AGH! FUCKER!"

"aww you know you love me!" He purred

"Shut up!" He giggled and swam around the pool as i sat on the steps. How am I supposed to tell him that I'm moving on Tuesday. Ugh life is so complicated right now I wanna move so badly and be away from my bullies but I couldn't leave Liam. Well after this I vow never to forget him or loose contact with him. I mean he has been with me through everything! How can I just dump him. That's not me at all! He sat next to me and poked my cheek bringing me out of my daze.

"Whacha thinkin about Ni?" I loved that nickname out of his mouth i never let anybody say it other than him and mum.

"Nothin much" I Lied.

"C'mon you can tell me Nialler were best friends you can tell me anything!" He rubbed my back soothingly.

"I will when I'm ready" Ok he smiled sympathetically "How bout we get out of these wet clothes and go play some FIFA?" I nodded that sounded good.

*****

A few games of FIFA later i was lying on the ground throwing a tantrum and fake crying to Liam since he CHEATED! He so made me trip! 

"Aww c'mon Ni I can get some ice cream and we can go watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S For a bit" He offered and I nodded my head vigorously That was my favorite show and i absolutelly LOVED! Ice cream... well... who doesn't? Only crazy people! I jumped up giving him a quick peck on the cheek. I could of sworn I saw him blushing but I just forgot about it I put season 3 of F.R.I.E.N.D.S in the DVD player and layed at the foot of the bed on my stomach waiting for Liam. He popped in the room with two tubs of cookie dough Ice cream. MY FAVORITE! I gave him a quick hug and a murmed thanks Lili before turning my attention towards the screen. 

**** 

After each of us eating our tubs of icecream and 9 episodes later i was hanging off the bed on my back as liam was on the floor under me.

"So. Much. Ice cream." I groaned. Liam got up and grabbed two trash cans setting them down by either side of the bed.

"C'mon Nialler lets go to bed" I nodded and crawled slowely to one side of the bed. As Liam got in i snuggled up to his chest. And soon sleep came over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys whacha think of it? Good? Bad? who liked the NIAM FLUFF! I KNOW I DID WHALE NOW I AM GOING TO GO WATCH NIAM VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE CAUSE THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE. Sorry i dont read alot of fluff in fanfics so yea. There won't be much more of that in the story since it is narry and i don't wanna change it! BU BYE LITTLE SHITS! :3

~Jamie