Chapter 5

Omg I haven't updated in so long I'm such a bad person lol. So I went to my family Reunion and like I was sitting in the car and I thought of so many things for this story (: and btw it will contain smut at some point just warning you but not this chapter (:  ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Today was the day. The day I leave everything behind and start a new life. I don't know if I should be happy or sad about this I mean I'm happy that I might not get bullied anymore... But there still is a chance I will be.. I mean why wouldn't they? I'm such a screw up! But then there's Liam... The one who's been there for me through everything no matter what he always helped me through all my problems.

And this is how I repay him.

Fucking moving away!

He's gonna hate me! I sighed throwing the last of my stuff into my suitcase, flopping down on my bed tiredly I took out my phone scrolling through Facebook but what's the point in that? All that happens on there is people talking about who they hooked up with the night before or how much they hate there teachers.. or me.. I was just about to throw my phone when I got a text.

From Liam: Hey where are you? I was wondering if we could hang out today, maybe have movie night (:  I sighed texting him back honestly..

From Niall: Sorry Can't xx

From Liam: Why not? :(

From Niall: I'm busy..

From Liam: Liar!

From Niall: Fine... I'll be over there later but I can't hang out we need to talk..

From Liam: uh oh... uhm. bye? xx

From Niall: Don't worry! Bye! xx 

I didn't even notice the tears rolling down my cheeks till they hit my phone screen. I just turned him down and he still doesn't know that I'm moving. I threw my phone against the wall and screamed into my pillow. I screamed and cried until I grew tired and fell into a deep sleep.

****

I woke up to my mum shaking me violently. I groaned and peeked one eye open to see her staring at me impatiently. "Hm?" I asked. "C'mon Niall we need to go if we wan't to catch our flight!" I nodded and sat up in my bed looking around for a second before sliding on my Supras and getting up. I grabbed my suitcases and stood at the door with my mum. I gave my room one last look before sighing and closing the door. Brushing past my mum, I made my way out to the car and sat there quietly. Once she got in I asked her "Can we stop at Liam's first I-i never told him..." I sighed and she nodded "Sure sweaty" I closed my eyes obviously still tired. Once we pulled up to Liam's house he came running out giving me a bro hug. "Hey Mrs. Horan!" He smiled politely "Please call me Maura for the millionth time." She chuckled and he fixed his mistake. "Sorry. Maura!" He smiled even wider if that was possible. "Whats with all the suitcases Nialler?" He looked around in the back seat. "uhm well... Uhm.. I'm.." I looked down feeling the tears come to my eyes once again. "I'm moving.." I whispered. "YOUR WHAT!" He practically screamed. I looked up at him not caring for the tears running down my cheeks. "I'm moving L-liam.. I know I should of told you earlier but I-i just couldn't I'm so sorry.." By now he was crying to and he pulled me in to a tight bear hug sobbing into my chest. "D-don't leave me N-n-Niall!" he clutched onto my now soaked shirt as I cried into his shoulder. "I have to I'm sorry.. I'll come and visit you every chance I get I will never forget about you, you will always be my best friend Liam no matter what! I love you!" I wiped my tears holding on to him tighter. "P-promise?" He looked at me with a glint of hope in his now not cheery eyes. I nodded and pulled away getting in to the car. He wiped his tears waving at me as I drove off. "BYE NIALL I'LL MISS YOU!" He screamed down the road. "ILL MISS YOU TO LIAM!" I waved out the window and my mom sniffled. "You guys are truly best friends" I smiled at her and stared out the window a little more ready for my new life in Holmes Chapel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I LIKE CRIED WRITING THIS I'M SO SORRY ITS LIKE SUPER SHORT I TRIED AND FROM NOW ON WILL BE MORE NARRY I MEAN I HAVE TO DRAG IT OUT A LITTLE TO MAKE THE STORY BIGGER RIGHT? IT DOESN'T JUST HAPPEN LIKE BOOM BOOM BANG IN REAL LIFE AHA WHALE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEEAASSSEE LOVE YOU! :*

-Jamie