Chapter 12

Soooo I'm back! I've sorta found inspiration for this book even though all my readers are gone but that doesn't matter so I'm sorry for the 6th month wait for this chapter but I hope you like it.. 

-~-~-~

:: Flashback ::

Liam sat down pulling me into his lap and cradled me like I was a child scared from a nightmare and he was my father making me feel better. He then whispered in my ear. "I'm not gonna hurt you baby.." He kissed the top of my head. "But this was part of our deal. If he found you then he can do what he wants.. I just get to see you occasionally" He sighed. "Li-li no! Please no I'm so sorry I'll do anything just don't leave me with him! I'm sorry for not talking to you. I was scared that if I latched onto you to much the same thing would happen to me here.." Liam was staring at me as I pleaded and he sighed again.

I took this time to look into his eyes again but something was different. He had a tiny glimpse of emotion hidden. Like it's all under lock and key. I can't believe I did this to him! I never meant to hurt him I thought it would be for the better but I guess it wasn't. His eyes then turned a different color like he knew what I saw and he had to hide it before I was able to break his doors down and free him from this emotionless person he has become. His eyes were just empty. Like the soul was long gone and he was just here like a nothing. But I know his soul is in there and I am determined to find it. He kissed my nose before setting me down on the bed next to him and walking out.

Without another word.

And then I screamed at the top of my lungs and didn't stop. I didn't notice Harry come into the room before I felt a stinging feeling a heard the sound of his hand against my skin and knew I was slapped. I instantly stopped and curled up into a ball and sobbed. I sobbed thinking about how I ruined Liam's life. How if I would of just done so much as texted him I wouldn't be getting tortured and wishing I still had my best friend. I want my old life back even if I was bullied. I never noticed how empty I was without Liam but now that he was here and gone just like that I can't seem to think my life any further without him in it. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I was thrown against the bed harshly and Harry was towering over me taking his shirt off. My eyes practically bulged out of my head knowing what was gonna happen and I couldn't find words I just laid there dumbfounded.

He then started sucking my neck harshly and I gasped out of pain and a tinsy bit of pleasure. I can't help it he does wonders with his mouth but I can't let this happen! I pushed him off of me with all the strength I had in me and jumped up the bed. I ran trying to find a hiding place and I shivered as my bare feet padded against the cold hardwood floors.I turned a corner and ran down a narrow hallway until I got to a door. I opened it and it was a closet. I quickly jumped into it closing the door behind me. Maybe I can find something to dig a hole with and I can escape. I started looking around for things but then I heard footsteps and my heart dropped. I quietly sat in the corner shivering since I was only in my boxers and he doesn't seem like the kind to turn up the heat enough. The footsteps got closer and the louder they got the more my heart pounded against my chest.

Just then the door swung open and I ducked putting my hands over my head scared of him hitting me. Instead of punching or slapping me he picked me up and carried me back to the bedroom. "NO NO PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME I'M A VIRGIN! PLEASE!" I screeched. He said nothing but he just laid me in the bed. I started sobbing for the millionth time since I've been here as he got into bed next to me. I curled up in a ball with my back away from him blocking out whatever he was gonna say or do.

Instead of fucking me senseless he just turned off the lamp and pulled me close to him chest. I was still tense and I guess he could tell because he started peppering my face with kisses which I scrunched it up in annoyance and he chuckled giving me one last kiss on the nose before pulling me closer and going to sleep. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding and even though this is really weird I feel warm and kinda secure. Is that weird? Hopefully not because I could get used to this. I'm really glad he did nothing but I shouldn't keep my hopes up.. I sighed wiping a tear that just rolled down my cheek and attempted to fall asleep.