Chapter Five

CHAPTER 5

Kimberly’s Pov

I was very scared. I couldn’t see my kidnapper’s face, as he was still holding my mouth closed from behind. He dragged me into a hall that lead to the restrooms away from the other people in the mall. I had tears forming in my eyes. I couldn’t believe what was happening. The guy started pushing me into the men’s restroom.

“How about we have a little fun, dollface” he said in a deep husky voice that I had never heard before.

I started to panic and tried to run away but I couldn’t, he was way too strong for me. Suddenly I heard a burst of laughter from behind. I was going to get raped and he couldn’t stop laughing. No, No, No, No this couldn’t be happening.

“Oh come on sweetcheeks, how can you possibly not remember me?”

He suddenly stopped right infront of the bathroom stall and let me go. I was about to scream and try to run away until I found out who he was.

“Zayn…? ZAYN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?’

Zayn was laughing hysterically in front of me.

“YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE! IT WAS SO PRICELESS!” he said still laughing.

I was so mad at him I did the first thing that came into my mind. I kicked him in the balls.

After a few minutes of watching him sit on the floor in pain I talked again.

“Why the hell would you do that to me? I almost had a heart attack and you wouldn’t stop laughing! Why did you do that?” I said a little bit more calmed.

“First of all I still can’t feel my balls so thanks for that. Second of all I couldn’t just walk up to you and say ‘Hey Kim, Im Zayn. Let’s go.’ Because people would overhear and would blow my cover.”

“And you thought that taking me away mysteriously while you held my mouth shut wouldn’t blow your cover?!”

“Well I didn’t know what else to do and I was just trying to have some fun with you! Come on lighten up.”

“It never came up to you to just maybe text me or call me saying ‘hey im here meet me in the back restrooms?”

“I never thought of that actually…”

“Of course you didn’t..”

“Hey what’s that supposed to mean?!”

“Nothing, listen Zayn Im sorry about your balls, and just a little note of advice, you are horrible with girls and romantic stuff.”

“I know, I know. And im sorry for scaring the shit out of you. Now help me get up so I can hug you, you little squirt.”

“Do you want to permanently lose your balls?”

“Okay! Okay! Im sorry for calling you squirt now help me”

I grabbed Zayn’s arm and helped pull him up from the ground. He suddenly grabbed me and pulled me in for a tight hug.

“You’re such a big baby!” I whispered to him.

“Shush or I’ll kidnap you again” He teased.

“Im serious about you losing your balls mister”

“I’ll stop now.”

After the long hug was over, we walked out of the restrooms and into the little lightly lit hallway.

“Did you remember your sunglasses?” Zayn asked.

“Yeah, why?”

“Put them on.”

I did what I was told and we walked out to the food court once again.

“So where do want to go?” Zayn asked. As we started walking side by side.

“Well I honestly have to get new clothes for work, so do you mind coming with me?”

“No not at all, where do you work?”

I was about to answer his question until I looked him in the eyes. I was frozen in them. I couldn’t look away for some reason.

“Hello?”

“Oh umm yeah that’s right work..” I looked away shyly. “I kind of work at this little icecream shop in town. It’s small and crappy pay but it pays the bills. Well atleast that’s what im working at right now, you know, as a summer job. Then I have to find a new place to work.”

“So you only have a job until summer ends?” he asked curiously.

“Well yeah kinda. Ice cream doesn’t tend to sell very well in the cold weather.”

“Right” Zayn said understandingly. “So what do you plan to do afterwards”

“I haven’t gotten that far yet.” I admitted.

“What do you mean?” he asked worried.

“I just moved here 4 months ago. I was planning on getting a better, year round job but the people here are a little iffy about some mysterious Englander coming into town all of a sudden. So work hasn’t exactly been the best. I found this cute little apartment that im staying at. It’s really small but it will have to do for now.”

We suddenly stopped infront of “Abercrombie and Fitch” and went in.

“So why did you leave England?” Zayn kept on not missing out on any detail.

“I don’t know. I guess I just wanted a new atmosphere to be around. New vibes and new people.” I said looking up from a shirt I was looking at.

That’s when I really noticed how Zayn looked. He looked very muscular and tan. His cheekbones were really noticeable under the dim light. He looked different. Definitely more handsomer than before. You could tell his hands were covered in tattoos under the barely lifted sleeve of his shirt and he looked gorgeous. To be honest I don’t think I would have had the courage to talk to him if he looked like this before. I would have been too nervous to.

He suddenly looked up from a pair of jeans he held in his hands and his eyes locked with mine once again.

“Well I can see how you would want to leave Bradford for Florida, it’s definitely a change in scenery I can tell you that much.” He smirked.

I quickly pulled my eyes away from his and looked at the shirt in my hands once again.

After we were finished looking around the store we paid and decided to get a quick coffee break.

“So what’s with all the blue polo’s you just bought?” Zayn asked curiously.

I couldn’t help but chuckle.

“Work Uniform.” I explained. He nodded.

We finished ordering our coffees and sat down near a table face to face.

“You know Zayn, I really have missed you,” I paused. I could see Zayn was about to start talking again until I stopped him. “and so has your mom…” That’s when he stopped drinking his frappe and starred at me blankly.

Hello my lovely readers <3 I am so so so so sorry I didn't upload sooner): I honestly have no good excuse of why I haven't. I really hope you enjoy this chapter, lots more to come(: Please vote, comment, fan me, all that good stuff! Also please go fan my new co-owned accout @vintaged_perks it would mean so much! We have started writing a fanfiction and are about to start doing imagines and one shots so stay tuned for those <3