Chapter Three

Hello everybody <3 I am very very very sorry for not uploading sooner): My internet was down. But here is chapter three of "You can't find Love when you live like this" My friend @Hi_imKimerzx has been almost attacking me to upload D: but here it is <3 please enjoy

'

CHAPTER 3

ZAYN’S POV

When we finished the signings we went over to the hotel room we were staying at. Fans had the hotel entrance surrounded when we got there.

“What are we going to do now?” Liam said kind of disappointed that we couldn’t get out of the Limo we were currently in.

“Maybe we are going through the back entrance...” Niall suggested

Sure enough… we were.

When we got to the back of the hotel our chauffer got out of the limo to open our door. I know it may seem selfish that we had him open the door for us but actually he HAD to get out to open our door. The door had a child lock on, which meant the door could only be open from the outside. I shook my head at the thought that they couldn’t trust us enough for them NOT to child lock the door…

“WAIT GUYS! WAIT I FORGOT TO SAY SOMETHING! IT’S REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT!” Niall exclaimed as we were getting out of the limo.

“What Niall? What is it?!?” Liam turned around to face Niall.

Just as we were all watching Niall, a horrifying smell started to approach my nose.

“EWW NIALL WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?” I yelled at him angrily.

A sly grin started to appear on Niall’s face.

The rest of the boys noticed the smell I was talking about and started punching Niall angrily.

Niall had farted.

I got out of the limo first as the smell was almost killing me in the small compacted limo. Now I knew why they child locked our door….

When I was safely inside my room I grabbed my laptop and decided to go on twitter to see what was going on with the world. Once I logged in I saw that “#OneDirectionAtHarrisonHotel“ was trending. The fans outside must’ve started the whole thing once they saw us entering. Great, this meant we were gonna have even more fans outside in the morning. Don’t get me wrong, I love all of my fans but sometimes they get a bit too obsessive. Liam got a long scar on his hand once from a fan not wanting to let him go. Of course the bodyguards stepped in but the damage done to Liam’s arm was already done.

I decided to tweet something since I was bored out of my mind. I tweeted:

“Great Concert tonight! Met some awesome fans! But before I fall asleep, how about a following spree…. Yes or yes? :) xx”

It got almost 2000 retweets in almost a minute. Dang they were fast. I got so many comments in a matter of seconds. I didn’t know who to follow first. Then I remembered Kelly. I remembered she had told me she wanted a follow and I had promised to do it. I’m a man who keeps his word so I decided to pull the slip of paper from my pocket and read it. I chuckled when I saw the name. It was “@Zayn6969 “ some fans…. I typed her name in the search box and up she came. I clicked on her profile and noticed that it wasn’t a picture of her. It was a picture of Andrea Russet… that was odd. Why wouldn’t such a beautiful girl not have a picture of herself? I couldn’t understand girls. They were much too complicated, so Instead of really doing anything much of it, I pushed the ‘follow’ button and kept going with my following spree.

Once I was done with the following spree I tweeted Goodnight to all of my followers and shut twitter off. At that moment I had noticed that everything was quiet, a bit too quiet for my liking. I guess I was just used to all the noise from the rest of the boys. I wonder where the other boys were at. Could they have possibly gone to sleep? I got out of my bed and went into the living room.