Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Zayn’s Pov

            Once we reached the end of the hall I saw the rest of the boys. They were all ready for the signings to begin.

“hey guys, we’re here! “ Niall said cheerfully.

“Oh hey guys, we are just waiting for Paul to come back and tell us we can go out” Harry said while he was looking in a mirror on the wall fixing his shirt.

That cheeky, cheeky boy. Always making sure that he looks good for the audience. And they call me the vain one… Just in that moment Paul walks in and tells us that he has the girls all in control but there is very many people today and that our table, chairs and waters are already set.

We all followed him out and saw that he was right about the many people. There was many camera flashes towards us as we walked out towards the table. Before we sat down we all smiled and waved. Paul gave us our Sharpie markers that we were going to use to sign the fans things and then he let the girls approach the table.

            I sat down next to Niall and Liam and waited for the fans to approach us.

            The first set of girls were very attractive I must admit. They both had glasses and looked alike.. I wonder if they were sisters..? One was short and looked around 17 or 18. The other looked a little older and she was a bit taller. They both had Brown hair and brown eyes. One had her hair straight and the other had hers wavy. They both seemed very calm and relaxed. I was actually very pleased that they were because I didn’t really want people to scream at our faces right at this moment.

“H-Hi! My name is Kelly!” The shortest one, Now I know whose name was Kelly, told Louis who the first one at the table. She gave him her ‘Up all Night’ and her ‘Take me Home’ album.

“Hello Love, Im Louis! How are you doing today beautiful?” He smiled his big grin at her and she blushed a deep shade of red. Aww how cute.

            “Im doing fine! Thank you! Im just here with one of my best friends, Katherine, and let me just tell you that it is truly a dream came true to be here and to actually meet you guys! I was very nervous meeting my idols!”

            Louis finished signing her cd’s and gave them to Harry who was sitting next to him for him to sign it. “It’s a pleasure meeting you Kelly! Hopefully we will see each other again soon!”

            Kelly walked forward towards Harry so her friend Katherine could take a turn at the Tommo’s sweet talk.

            When Kelly got to me she froze. I was wondering why she wouldn’t say anything. Was something wrong? Did I have something on my shirt? I quickly looked down at my shirt but I saw nothing wrong with it.

            It was getting a tad bit awkward so I started to talk.

            “Sooo….how was your day beautiful?” I asked nicely.

            “Did you…..did you just call me beautiful?” She seamed surprised.

            “umm yeah? Is that wrong? Im sorry if I offended you! I really didn’t mean to”

            She stared at me and then she smiled. I could see a tear forming in her eyes and a second later they were dripping down her cheek.

            I stood up and I did the first thing that came to my mind. I hugged her. It looked like she really needed one. She was startled at first and then she hugged me back tighter.

            “Ugh, I promised myself I wouldn’t cry! Dang it!”

            I chuckled.

            When we released from the hug I wiped her tears away.

            “Listen to me, You are beautiful. Don’t believe anybody if they tell you other wise, they are just trying to get you down. But remember that you will always be above them. Just ignore them. Ignore the haters. Well I mean that’s what I do honestly” I told her.

            She looked up at me and she hugged me again.

            “Thank You Zayn! You’ve always been my favorite….” She whispered slowly and she blushed.

            I liked her. She seemed nice.

            “Could you please follow me on twitter? It would mean a lot!” She said with a hopefull smile.

            “Course’ love!”

            She then reached into her pocket and took out a piece of paper with her twitter name on it and handed it to me.

Niall’s Pov

            I couldn’t help but think about what Zayn was talking about earlier. Love. It’s pretty much all I thought about during the whole signings.

            I wasn’t very much looking for love at the moment. I just haven’t found the right girl. I mean yeah there are very attractive girls out there but I love with the heart, not the eyes. Looks don’t really matter to me. I just want her to be herself.

            Im into the whole ‘Love at First Sight” gig. I honestly didn’t know why. I guess it will come when the time is right but for now im just a happy leprechaun, who loves to eat and drink beer with me friends. Just the way I like it.