Best Friends Forever.

CHAPTER ONE –

LUKE’S POV-

I was standing alone looking around I recognized it. It was our school corridor, I looked at again at my watch impatiently, 20minutes I had received a message from Caylee –

"Meet me near the Locker in 5 minutes. URGENT!!!!"

I stared at the message again sighing. What it could be? She sounded pretty serious. I was thinking of a reason she called me when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped a bit surprised as I turned around to see Caylee who was standing there. I smiled looking at her; she looked cute in her cheerleading uniform.

"You’re late." I said looking at her with a smile. She looked at me a bit scared and nervous "I’ve gotta tell you something." she murmured as she looked around, as she suddenly grabbed my hand and before I could protest to say anything she pulled be inside the janitors closet.

"Whoa!! What happened? What are you doing?" I asked looking at her confused. She turned looking at me as she locked the door from inside. She was breathing heavily and looked as if she had been crying her eyes were red and a bit swollen. I slowly put my hand on her shoulders "Hey what’s the matter…you can talk-"

"Shut Up!!" She said cutting me off. As she moved away from me looking down as she took a deep breath "Come on Caylee you can do it." she mumbled to herself as I kept looking at her curiously as she looked up at me again "Luke I’ve wanted to tell you this since we were kids…I um I have always liked you more than a friend." She paused looking at me. My heart stopped. It really stopped. "At least say something dammit." She said sounding impatient. "I like you too." Were the only words that came out of my mouth, she instantly hugged me. To my surprise I also slowly slid my hand around her slender waist as I stared into her beautiful brown eyes I tilted my head a bit slowly closing my eyes my lips were just inches away from hers I could even smell her perfume ………..

"LUCAS DONAVAN!!!!"

I snapped opened my eyes hearing the familiar noise as I looked around finding no one I looked at Caylee again who was smiling at me as she pulled my shirt and I was going to kiss her ……………

"GET UP LUCAS!! OR YOU’RE GONNA BE LATE ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!"

Opening my eyes finally I looked around as I saw face just inches away from mine her black hairs were coming over her eyes as she gently tugged them behind her ears I smiled looking into her blueeyes.

Wait!!

Blue?? But Caylee has brown eyes. I blinked my eyes again rubbing them as I recognized the figure just inches away from me.

"What the hell are you doing sitting over me??" I shouted at my annoying best friend.

"Trying to wake you up, Dumbass." she said as moved away from me sitting next to me "Now get you lazy ass off the bed I don’t wanna be late for school because of you." She said pushing me off my bed.

"Ugh." I groaned as I got off the bed. "What the hell are you doing in my bedroom so early? Don’t you have a house of your own?" I regretted it as soon as I said it. Lizzy hated her house, her mother was an alcoholic and her dad had left her was too busy making money to notice any of this. So she always used to be at my house. Actually I loved it when she was around.