The Beak Up!!

Here's Chapter 6 ... Hope you guys like it. It's un-edited to please forgive my mistakes 

************************************************************************************************************

               Chapter 6-

I couldn’t suppress the permanent grin on my face whenever I looked up at Sam, she gritted her teeth angrily as she glared at me the thousandth time in the day. I giggled again as I stared down at my bowl of cereals.

Actually I had mixed green color in her shampoo bottle, and since her shampoo was green colored too which she had got from Paris, it was some herbal thingy or so she said. She didn’t notice it until she saw herself in her mirror. 

Damn it was so hilarious. She kept accusing me and tried her best to convince mom that I had done that to her. But since she had no evidence and mom always thought I was too innocent to do a prank like that, I didn’t get caught. 

Instead mom accused Sam, she said Sam was too careless. According to her Sam buys anything that she gets in discount. And the shampoo might have had a side- effect on her hair or something.

Anyways, I got my revenge on Sam and that too without getting caught.

Yay for me!!

“Luke!” I heard my best friend shout as I turned around to see her walking towards me.

A wide smile formed on my face, it had been more than 24 hours that I had seen her. 

Pulling her into a tight hug, the sweet scent of her perfume entered my nostrils.

“I missed you” she whispered into my ears softly, before I could say that.

“Me too” I said as we pulled back.

“Sam!” Lizzie shrieked excitingly as they both had a girly hug.

“You look nice” Sam said grinning.

And for the first time I say Lizzie blush, she’s not your normal girly types girl. So it’s a bit surprising to see her like that.

“Thanks” She mumbled smiling as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

This is when Lizzie noticed Sam’s hair.

“Is it the new fashion or something?” Lizzie asked Sam obviously amused by my sister’s new weird hair style.

I couldn’t help but laugh as Sam stared at me giving me one of her most threatening looks but it didn’t stop me as I couldn’t laughing like a crazy person. I only took a few moments for Lizzie to understand what would have happened. She knew me too well for that.

Lizzie grabbed my arm walking out before Sam could get a chance of hitting me. As she suppressed a laughter, trying her best not to laugh in front of Sam.

“Bye Sam! See you later” Lizzie said as we walked out.

“You’re such a jerk” Lizzie said punching my arm playfully as we both started laughing as we entered her car.

“Where were you last night?” I asked her as she drove towards Caylee’s house.

“I-I um was at um” she stammered trying to get her words together as I cut her in between.

“You were with Mark, weren’t you?” It was a statement more than a question. Again call it perks of being best friends for so long. We had this power of reading each other’s mind. We didn’t need to speak, we just understood each other.