We're grounded.

Sorry Guys I know this upload has taken too long. But I was really busy and many things were happening in my life. So sorry, but I'll try to upload the next chapter ASAP!

Chapter 3-

Sitting in my room alone, I was going through my facebook account when I heard a knock at my door.

“Come in” I said not lifting my eyes from my laptop screen as I reading Caylee’s status that she’d updated today.

“Hey there Winnie the poo” I heard a familiar voice.

I frowned, I seriously hated that name and there was only one person on earth who could call me that. I turned around as I saw my twin sister grinning at me

“Sam” I said excitingly as I ran to her hugging her.

“When did you come back from Paris?” I asked looking at her.

“A few hours ago” she replied smiling.

Sam AKA Samantha, she’s my twin sister. Though we’re twins but completely opposites. Where I liked to stay at home and spend time with Caylee and Lizzi, on the other side Sam wanted to travel all around the world and many other weird things. Sometimes I really doubted that she was my sister or maybe mom had adopted her.

“But why didn’t you tell me you were coming? I could’ve come to pick you up at the airport” I complained.

“Because I wanted to surprise my little brother” She said pinching my cheeks.

I groaned “I’m not little, we’re twins. Remember?”

She shook her head “No. I’m older than you”

“But only by a few minutes” I whined.

“But that counts too” She grinned as she pinched my cheeks again “And that makes you my little brother”

I frowned pushing her hands away “Stop doing that” I said in an annoyed tone.

She shrugged looking at me innocently “Stop doing what?” she said as she pinched my cheeks again.

I groaned in annoyance as I picked up a pillow hitting her with it.

She looked at me in surprise, she totally didn’t expect it.   

“You’re so dead” She said as she picked up another pillow as she tried to hit me with it as I dodged it. I giggled as I hit her again as she caught my pillow pulling it towards her as she hit me with both her pillow.

“Hey that’s not fair, give me the other one” I said moving back.