The Drama

Chapter 6-

“What?” I almost shouted; just wanting to confirm what she had just said.

Caylee looked up into my eyes “Caleb broke up with me” She said again and with that she burst into tears waving her hands in air to catch me as I instantly grabbed her pulling her into my arms.

It was a moment I felt strange emotions inside me.

I was happy because the girl I was crazily in love with for so many years had broken up with her boyfriend.

Still a bit shocked that how and when did they break up.

Curious, why did they break-up.

But right now I had a feeling that I never thought I’d feel, I felt sad, for my best friend because she had just broken up with the guy whom she most probably loved.

Her heart was broken, and I understood what it felt like.

I patted her back gently, resting my head on her head as she sniffed holding my shirt.

“When did it happen?” I asked softly.

She didn’t look up at me as she took a deep breath wiping her tears with my shirt which I didn’t mind.

“Today, actually Caleb messaged me last night said he wanted to talk to me about something really important so he’d pick me up from my house. I was really excited I thought maybe he had some surprise planned for me but-“ She stopped as she wiped her eyes again

“Actually Luke, we weren’t the perfect couple everyone thought we were. We had been having many fights recently; it just wasn’t the same anymore. We hardly talked properly we always fought. And today he said he was fed-up of us fighting again and again. He said he wanted a break and asked me that I should also start seeing other people”

By the time she finished tears were flooding her eyes, I wiped them off with my thumbs.

“It’s all right Caylee, everything will be fine believe me” I said looking into her eyes.

For a moment she just looked into my eyes silently as she finally with her eyes still filled with tears.

“Am I not good enough for him?” She asked.

I gently cupped her face with my palms looking into her eyes smiling a bit “You’re too good for him, I guess he just doesn’t deserve you” I said.

Neither do I, you way too good for me. I thought to myself.

Finally after about an hour we walked through the corridors, Caylee said she felt much better now.

Caylee wrapped her palms around my arm, holding against me as we walked towards outside school as it the school was over.

As soon as we entered the parking place we noticed a huge mob gathered around Lizzy’s car.  Hearing some shouting and yelling I sighed as shaking my head I looked at Caylee who understood too.

It was Lizzy again; it was a common thing with her.

She was having another fight.

God knows who the poor person is this time; I just wish it isn’t a girl this time.

Last time she fought with a girl she tore away most of her clothes or some she wore anyways, it was so damn embarrassing.