Awkward.

Hey there people, as I promised I updated on Sunday. Appluases for me :D.

Anyways enjoy reading the next chapter. Love you guys!!

Chapter 4-

I looked up at the clock, I still had some time so I decided to take a quick shower. I stripped as I walked into the bathroom.

After taking my shower I looked around, oh great I forgot my towel in the room. I sighed as I walked out my bathroom as I going to grab my towel slowly the door opened as I Caylee walked in.

“Hey there” I said smiling looking at her.

“Hi Lu-“  her sweet smile vanished as she stared looking at me  as her jaw dropped and eyes widened.

Then it struck it me, I was naked!

It took a moment for her to recover as she instantly put her hands on her eyes closing them.

“Fuck!” I cursed as I grabbed the towel lying next to me, quickly wrapping it around my waist. I sighed in relief.

“Um you can open your eyes now” I mumbled.

She slowly opened her one eye, sighing in relief she slowly opened both of them.

“I’m sorry” we both said in unison.

“No it’s my fault” we both said it together again.

We both laughed a bit as I looked down nervously rubbing the back on my neck.

There was a moment of silence.

Well this is awkward.

“I should’ve knocked before coming in” Caylee said, I slowly nodded looking up at her when I caught her staring at bare chest. She instantly looked away when I she saw I had seen her.

Was she like checking me out? Oh yes sure, only in my dreams. I shook my head. I had surely gone crazy.

“No it’s okay, it’s not your fault” I said awkwardly. I looked up at her again as I noticed her glancing at my body again. Our eyes met as she nervously looked away again.

She’s doesn’t like you dammit!

She just thinks of you as her friend!

 She has a boyfriend you idiot!

She’s taken!

 Stop thinking about her!

Ugh! I’m totally turning insane. I’m day dreaming and now I’m talking to myself. I need to get myself checked by a doctor.

“So tell me what help did you need?” Caylee ask.

I snap out from my thoughts as I look up at Caylee.

“Hmm? Me? What are you talking about?” I asked confused looking at her.

“Yeah, Sam said you needed my help, that’s why I’m here” She said.

My eyes widened as it struck me. Sam, that bitch it was her plan all along. I’m so going to kill once I see her.

“Um I didn’t call you” I say looking back at her awkwardly.

“Oh okay then um I better go” She said looking away as she hurriedly walked out of my room.

Woah! That was really awkward.

I sighed as I quickly locked my room from inside so that no one comes in this time as I quickly got into a white tee and blue jeans.

I turned to the mirror as I put on my favorite black jacket. Actually it was a gift from Lizzie on my last birthday. An immediate smile formed on my face thinking about her when I realized I hadn’t seen her this evening.

I quickly picked up my phone as I messaged her.

“Hey whre r u?”

 I messaged her shoving my phone in my pocket as I quickly walked out of my room.

I entered our dining area when I saw Caylee standing there I gave her a weak smile, when I noticed Sam standing beside her as she smirked mischievously.

I narrowed my looking at her, I know that smirk. She’s surely isn’t done yet. She’s up to somet-

I suddenly stepped on something as I felt I’m going to fall as I noticed it’s was skateboard.

“Shit!” I shouted as I kept rolling on it unable to balance it and before anyone could do anything I bumped into Caylee as we both fell together.

I was over her as our faces inches close; I could feel her breathing as our lips brushed against each others.

No! Don’t you dare kiss her!

You’ll ruin everything you idiot.

It took everything I had to stop myself from kissing her.

I sighed as I looking into her eyes only to notice that she was looking into mine.

I lost the track of the real world as kept looking deep into her eyes.

 This time Caylee moved hear head bit closer to mine and our lips we just going to meet when I heard someone cough.

Damn!

I looked up as I saw Sam looking at me grinning as I noticed that everyone in the party was now staring at us.

I quickly got off Caylee as she also stood up instantly.

Sam, you bitch, I cursed her in my mind as I narrowed my eyes looking at Sam who gave me an innocent look.

“Whose skateboard is this?” my mom asked before I could blame everything on Sam.

“Lucas’s” Sam said pointing her finger at me.

Bitch

Mom looked at me angrily as she slowly walked towards me “Go to your room now, I don’t want you down for the rest of the party now. And we’ll take about your punishment later” She said looking at me.

“But mom I didn’t-“ She cut me off in between.

“I said to your room, now”

I just nodded looking down a I slowly walked to my room as I glanced and Sam, who looked as if she was ready do a victory dance.

Then I turned Caylee, who looked sorry for me but was too awkward too look into my eyes for what happened between us.

Walking up to my room I decided than now I have to do two things -

1.     Sort out things with Caylee.

2.     Take my revenge from Sam

But I’m going to need help in doing this. Lizzie, she’ll help me.

But where in the world is Lizzie?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankewwww for reading guys!!! Hoped you liked it, This once again is an unedited part too, so please forgive me for all mistakes in it. 

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

Love you guys!!!

Ash.