Confused (Caylee's POV)

Hello there guys !! Sorry for the late upload I know It's been 2 weeks since my last upload and I won't make any excuse. I was just too lazy to upload :P Sorry I promise it won't happen again.

So here it is the next chapter.  It's Caylee's POV about the party at Luke's house. Tell me if you liked it, or not.

Vote and Comment Guys!! 

Chapter 5

Caylee’s POV-

I was getting ready for Samantha’s welcome party at Luke’s house when I heard my phone ring. It was Lizzie.

“Hey there bestie” I said as soon as I picked up the phone.

I heard her giggling “Hi bestie” She replied.

“So wassup?” I asked looking at the mirror. I stood there in a red tank top with jacket on and a skirt.

“I won’t be able to pick you up for Sam’s party tonight” She said as I heard loud music in the background.

“But um why? And where are you now?” I ask curiously applying mascara.

“I’m at one of friend’s house of Mark’s.” She yelled over the loud music.

I frowned; she was going to ditch Luke for Mark? This was not so Lizzie. She never chose her friends over her boyfriends, and when it came to Luke? She had even once dumped one of her boyfriend due to Luke. But that’s another story.

“But please don’t tell Luke about it” She said in a bit low voice. “Um you know he doesn’t like Mark that much, he doesn’t trust him” She said softly.

Neither do I.

I wanted to add but remained silent.

“Oh okay if you say so.” I said trying to sound happy, but I was too worried about Lizzie I never really trusted Mark. He is a shady character.

Probably not the kind of person who you’d wanna hang around. He’s once been to rehab to for his drug problems.

“Talk to you later Cay, Mark’s calling me Bye!” She yelled again over the loud music.

“Bye, take care and use protection please” I yelled back as I heard her laughing as she disconnected the call.

I sighed slowly tucking a lock of my hair behind my ear.

This girl really scares me sometimes.

I quickly walked down the stairs, now that Lizzie has decided to ditch me for her jackass boyfriend I have to tag along with my parents only if they haven’t left yet.

I smiled when I saw my mom walking out of her room followed by dad.

Thank god!

“Hey mom, hey dad” I greeted walking towards them smiling.

“Hey honey” mom said as I hugged dad.

 “Um could I like tag along with you guys to Luke’s house? Lizzie couldn’t make it today” I say looking at them hopefully.

“Of course dear.” My dad said smiling.

“Thanks” I said as we walked to dad’s car.

We reached Luke’s house in a few minutes as I got in and was greeted by Luke’s mom.

“Hey Caylee” She said pulling me into a warm hug.

Lucas had surely got all his good traits from his mom. He was always so affectionate, warm, soft and kind.

“Hello Miss Donavan” I said hugging her back.