It's time to move on.

Chapter Two-

We entered the school corridor talking.

“Luke, when I was walking you up today why was your face so red?” asked Lizzy nudging my arm. I turned to Caylee who looked equally interested in the question.

I blushed even more thinking about it.

“I um I-I was um you know the dream I um had was about-“

“Hey Caylee-bug” I was cut by a familiar husky voice. We all turned around to the see from where the voice came from.

A smile ran on Caylee’s face instantly as she ran to a muscular six feet tall handsome guy.

“Caleb” She said smiling as they kissed.

Yeah, that hurt.

He’s the guy due to which my dream will always remain a dream.

He’s Caleb, Caylee’s boyfriend and my frenemy. He’s just perfect he’s got in all good looks, good grades, and rich parents. Any girl would be lucky to have him. And a girl like Caylee definitely deserved a guy like him not a loser like me. I sighed looking down as Lizzy and I slowly walked to him.

One Year ago-

“I’m gonna tell her today, yes I will” I mumbled to myself as I walked across the corridors.

“Lucas” Shouted Caylee from the other side of the corridor as she came to me running looking excited.

“I’ve got to tell you something” We both said in unison.

“First you” We again said in unison as we laughed loudly this time.

“Ladies first” I said smiling.

She giggled as she cleared her throat looking at me “Okay so um yeah, after our practice I was going to the changing room when Caleb called me, you know Caleb right? Football team captain? Well um he asked me out” She paused “And I said yes!!”She almost shouted but controlled herself when she looked around.

That was the moment I felt some one pierced my chest and took my heart out of it and then broke it into millions of pieces. Sounds too dramatic I know. But that’s how I felt.

“So?” She asked looking at me raising an eyebrow.

“I’m happy for you” I managed to say not even able to look at her.

She hugged me instantly “Me too I can’t tell how happy I am” She said.

“Um I um have to go” I mumbled pulling back from the hug as I run through the corridors.

Present time.

I put on a fake smile as we walked to them.

“Hey there Caleb” said Lizzy smiling.

“Hi Elizabeth and Lucas.”  Caleb said smiling as he looked at me as he pulled Caylee closer and kissed her again.

He knew that I liked Cay and he loved to rub it on my face.

I tried to avoid them looking away awkwardly as they continued to make out. Ugh!! This feeling sucks.

“Get a room you guys!!” said Lizzy Interrupting them as they pulled back grinning looking at each other.

“Come on Cay we’ve got to go or we’ll be late for the class” I say as Caylee looked at me a bit disappointed as she turned to Caleb.

“Sorry babe I’ve to go” She said moving toward me when Caleb grabbed her arm again.