Questions For My Readers

This isn't part of the story of Albus, Hazel, Rose, or Scorpius, but I'm procrastinating. I don't really want to write the 40th chapter (are we really that far along?), and instead have decided to ask you all some questions. I encourage you all to answer below, so I can continue improving as a writer and Wattpader (is that a thing?)

First of all, how are you liking Family Legacy? Please be realistic (I'm talking to you, @lynxkitten65). I really want to know how you're liking or despising this book. 

What can I do to improve the story/reader's experience? If you haven't noticed, I'm obsessed with perfection and am trying to do everything I can to get better and better. Which isn't that bad...

Anything you want to tell me... Here's your chance to ask me, @Brooke_Writer anything! Don't know why I typed an explanation mark, I should be afraid of this.Really anything can be asked, unless it applies to spoiling the end or personal information. 

Comment below, and please continue my procrastination streak! Unless, of course, you want to find out what happens next. Such as the broken wand, Rose being a jerk, Scorpius is in a Full Body-Bind.

I adore all of my readers, and see you for chapter 40, unless I'm answering a question....