Prologue: Urologists are Funny

Rating: PG-M

"Urologists are funny." Dr. Elle (Gynecologist) brought up as they were talking about the urologist that recently resigned; at the doctor's lounge with the other doctors.

Dr. Bialik (Senior Gynecologist) chuckled. "She thinks this facility can't go on without her. I mean what is she even? Urologist?" She ridiculed.

Dr. Parsons (Senior Urologist) glared at Mayim being the only urologist present in the lounge. "Okay. What do you mean by that?" He asked. She suddenly recalled that he was actually the excelling urologist in the hospital but she didn't feel sorry about what she said as she was never impressed by urologists.

"What can urologists do that gynecologists can't?" She countered with a question. The other doctors remained to keep quiet.

Jim made a side smile in thrill with Mayim's daring voice. "Our specialization lies within the urethra, kidney, bladder and urinary tract infections, diseases, illnsses and complications. Yours are all about the reproductive system." He explained.

She smiled in confidence. "Your specialization is mainly about the urinary tract... Sure." She uttered. "That's right. Clearly different from your field's focus. If there is a serious complications about the urinary tract of the patient, they'll come to us. Not you." He backed down.

"Where is the urethra in our body?" She asked. "In the man's genital and female's genital. Also under our scope." He stated before she hits the loop hole.

"Isn't genitals part of the reproductive system?" She countered. The other doctors felt thrilled to hear another debate between the two of them again as they always argue about each other's profession.

"Therefore, your profession is under my profession which makes you less than me." She bragged. "I am you sister's gynecologist, remember?" She brought before he was even able to come up with a sensible come back.

"You can't ridicule my profession because your sister actually need me." She added. "I am not making fun of your profession, Dr. Bialik-"

"But I am not taking back my words. Urologists don't impress me." She cuts him in.

He smirked and stared at her. "You're too cocky. We don't live to impress gynecologists or you." He stated, she replied with a bragging smile.

"I like còcks!" Dr. Holland (Senior Sexologist) cracked a joke to relieve the tension rising. The other doctors chuckled. "What are we talking about here, Vanessa?" Dr. Rauch (Psychologist) asked while laughing. Jim refused to further argue with Mayim as he gets tired of making her understand his profession's importance. "Of course you do, you're a sexologist." Mayim grilled in laughing.

"Guilty as charged." Vanessa agreed making them laugh even more.

xxx

A/N: Oh Jim and Mayim. Too much tension in that argument tho! They seem to hate each other.... What can come for them to like each other? Update every Saturday!