Experiment 3 Case 2 Trial 1

Jim wandered his eyes around Mayim's room checking on the plugs and computer software that they need while she was in the bathroom.

He double checked if the EEG and pulse oximeter are working well and if the computer is completely in sync with the data being garnered by the equipment.

He saw Mayim's silhouette at the bathroom and it lead him to daydreaming. He started to warn butterflies in his stomach upon watching her movements through the translucent door.

We're really gonna do it. It's for the project but why do I feel this way. I'm used to seeing genitals but how come I feel so overwhelmed by just thinking that I'll actually-

The door opened and Mayim came out of the comfort room wearing a very simple piece of clothing — oversized thin white shirt. He was stunned for a moment feeling even more flabbergasted. She was wearing nothing revealing, her body arc's are barely noticeable with her oversized shirt but he just found her extremely sexy.

"Is everything working well?" She asked. "Uh. Yeah." He replied and focused his eyes on the computer monitor as he start to feel like blushing.

She sat at the bed and watched him set up the computer software. Her clothes slightly stretching up revealing her smooth upper thighs, he felt even more amused and nervous. She started to feel bored by just watching him so she took the EEG cap and placed it on his head appropriately. Then, she checked if both are functional before she set up the other pair of the EEG and oximeter for herself.

"Wear the oximeter after you use the lùbe." She instructed him. He tried to breathe heavily quietly to release his anxiety.

"Okay. So it's all set." He exclaimed and looked at her. She seemed ready. She was peacefully sitting at the bed waiting for his next steps. An awkward silence followed as he didn't know how to start.

"Shall we start?" He asked. "Sure." She replied.

He gulped roughly and gazed at her — still clueless of how to begin. He wanted to start with tender kisses but he recalled that they aren't a couple and it wasn't necessary. He inhaled deeply and moved closer to her and stroked her thighs as his hands moved higher beneath her clothes taking her panties down slowly. Her heartbeats started to race as she submissively waited for him to lead the procedure.

He felt butterflies in his stomach as he sees himself pulling her panties down against her soft skin. "Tell me if you're feeling uncomfortable." He requested. "Okay. It's fine, so far." She smiled softly at him to ease his nervousness.

He finally took her undergarment off her legs and he dropped it nicely on the floor. "Uhm..." He uttered as he thought about what to do next. He took the tube of the lùbe and moved towards the bed side. He sat down and unbuckled his belt and took down his own pants. He was facing back from her disabling her to have a view of him — she patiently waited until he was done lùbricating himself.

He checked on the computer software once again to make sure if it's still recording the data from the EEG and wore the oximeter before he faced her.

She was a bit flabbergasted upon seeing his drenched length flashing next to her eyes but she concealed her nervousness with a soft smile. He was deceived by her smile thinking she was completely fine. He moved closer to her and made her lay her back down.

"You sure you're alright?" He asked. "Yeah. Are you?" She asked back. "Yeah." He uttered. "Then let's resume." She smiled.

He nodded and held his length guiding himself towards her slit. He slowly parted her legs and lifted her clothes only revealing her lower body. He kept his shirt on while she kept her oversized shirt on and allowed him to just pull it up and down for Jim's convenience.