Counter Proposal

"Okay so I had this third experiment plan for our study." She handed the procedure and instructions to him.

"This is good. Who will execute this experiment? Will we need to hire someone?" He asked as he continued browsing.

"Oh! No. You'll be the one to execute that experiment." She answered making him feel a bit disturbed. "Me?!" He asked in shock. She was stunned for a moment with how he responded.

"Uuh... Yeah? You." She replied.

"You want me to try using a synthetic female genital for myself and then..." He tried to read the instruction.

"... Engage into an actual intercourse with an opposite gender and take note of the gathered data during the two case of experiment." He stared at her with a hint of frustration.

"Where the hell will I get a woman to have an intercourse with?!" He questioned seeming to start disagreeing with her proposed experiment. "I don't know... Hire someone? We have funds." She suggested as if it wasn't a big deal.

He scowled at her. "You're impossible!" He uttered in disgrace.

"What? What's the problem with trying out a synthetic toy? Are you going to lose something?  What's wrong with engaging into an actual intercourse? Are you a virgin?" She countered his reaction.

"I'm not! But this thing you want me to do is absurd!" He complained. "Huh? Few seconds ago you think it's a nice idea and then when you knew you'll be the one executing it you suddenly had a change of heart?" She retorted.

He snorted in disbelief. "You have nothing to lose. It's better for you to enact it instead of someone else so you can gather data by yourself with your own experience. Jim, it's purely professional... I'm sure you pleasure yourself alone too at least one point in your life." She added to grill him harder, she enjoyed to see him get annoyed. "... Unless you have issues with me knowing that you'll execute such experiment. I mean..." She chuckled as she felt like she's winning.

He grunted and harshly closed the folder he was holding. "How about I tell you I have a counter proposal." He stated. She smirked before she looked at him.

"Go on." She uttered with a smile of confidence.

"How about instead of hiring someone for me to have sèx with, I do it with you?" He tried to get back on her. The smile of confidence on her face abruptly faded away upon hearing his counter proposal.

"What?" She uttered with the disgust in her face.

"I think it's a better experiment. It's a multi purpose. I'll try a synthetic genital, you try a synthetic genital for case 1 and then we'll schedule ourselves for our actual intercourse with each other for our case 2. With that we can both gather two reliable data in a single shot since we'll be the ones doing it. It saves time and it saves funds." He explained making a great point disabling her from thinking of a better proposal.

She was staggered for a moment. "So what do you think, Dr. Bialik?" He smirked at her as he felt like he just successfully got back on her.

She felt doomed and disturbed. "No. I don't think it's a good idea." She uttered for the sale of turning the idea down. "Would you mind explaining why it's not a good idea?" He challenged her but she didn't know to respond.

"I just don't like it." She stated. "But you think your experiment proposal is better?" He asked. "Yeah." She retorted. "How come when I actually innovated your idea?" He countered.

"Thinking about it, in case we fail on the first trial for this third experiment, we can do it again..." He added making her agitated. "... And again, and again." He continued while looking at her with a dirty smile on making her even more disturbed.