5 • The Reign of the Stern and Sarcastic Dr. Gerard Arthur Way

(PLAY VIDEO)

Frank pinned Gerard against the wall of his shabby dressing room and forced his mouth upon the older's. He curled his fingers in Gerard's hair and rubbed at his waist.

Gerard determined not to let Frank win their competition grabbed Frank's waist, flipping him around and hoisted him up and with a loud thud slammed his back against the concrete.

But as Gerard attempted to loosen his belt buckle with one hand Frank shimmied down and kneed Gerard in the dick. Gerard's eyes rolled to the back of his head and slid down to his knees. Frank sat between Gerard's legs and pushed him back so he could lay on top.

Frank secured Gerard between his thighs as he slid his shirt off. Gerard gave in to Frank's will and undid the buttons of his. Frank then undid Gerard's belt as Gerard shimmied his shirt off. As Frank slowly pulled down Gerard's pants he kissed from his tip to the base all the way to just above his knees causing Gerard's eyebrows to furrow and mouth to hang open releasing strings of moans and swears.

Gerard flipped them around as he roughly kissed Frank's face and unbuckled the younger's belt. Once Gerard had  finally managed to slip his pants off completely he grabbed Frank's waist and pulled him up. Gerard once again hoisted Frank up on his hips and pinned him against the wall.

As Gerard sloppily kissed Frank's neck. Frank whispered "lube... In the drawer... Next to the couch."

Gerard growled at the realization that he had to walk all the way over to the other side of the room. In between kisses he murmured "we don't need it"

"Yes we fucking do, because if you don't get it I'm gonna fucking scream like a whore and alert the damn cops! Now go get the lube!"

Gerard grunted and dropped Frank. As he walked to the other side of the room and bent down to get the bottle, Frank ran to him and shoved him against the wall stealing the bottle of lube from Gerard's hands. As Frank hoisted Gerard up and kissed down his neck, the older chuckled darkly "You bastard"

Frank squeezed some lube onto Gerard's hand "lube me up" said Frank. Gerard eyed him in confusion and Frank tensed up. Gerard's eyes widened and his eyebrows furrowed.

"Frankenstein, this is the last time I will let you order me around. Capisce?"

"Capisce! Now common!"

Gerard rubbed Frank as he laid sloppy kisses onto Gerard's chest. Frank then snatched the bottle and poured some onto his hand.

"What are you doing now?" Gerard's eyes widened.

"I'm going to lube you up now"

Gerard scraped the lube of Frank's palm "I'm a big boy Frankie, I think I can handle myself, thank you very much."

Gerard then inserted a finger into himself and arched his back right away. He took a deep breath and inserted two more. He began to slide them in an out smirking and moaning as Frank just stared and whined in anticipation.

Gerard wiped his hand on his torso and threw his arms around Frank's shoulders. Frank gripped Gerard's hips tightly as he slowly lowered himself onto Frank's swollen erection.

As Gerard took in the tip, he hissed at the sting. He lifted himself up and lowered himself even more. He breathed in deep and threw his head back.

"Move"

Frank widened his eyes at the sudden order and gripped Gerard's hips harder. Frank pulled out and pushed in the tip. He took a deep breath and slammed the rest of himself in. He started to pick up his pace and started to show some technique. He rolled his hips upward and Gerard breathed in the pleasure that began to overtake him. Frank started moving at an extremely fast pace and they both puffed and moaned in absolute pleasure.