Ashton (Smut) Part 2

PART 2 YOU GUYS ASK AND I GIVE IT TO YOU

His hand was now fisting your hair as quickly became moaning mess under you, his legs wriggling all around as you sucked him off in your yoga pants. "Shit (Y/N) you're so good with your mouth" he commented appreciatively; it only encouraged you and you hollowed your cheeks, your free hand going around to cup his balls, rolling them together in your small palm, squeezing them lightly from time to time.

"Shit fuck stop!" he urgently yelled, pulling on your hair to try and pull you away from his aching cock. "Fuck i just wanna come inside of you" he explained, droplets of sweats rolling down his temple. You were about to pull down your pants his hands fell on yours, interrupting you. "No no please stand up and give me a full view of yourself while you do that" he demanded. You obliged and got up, him still in the mat. You turned around so he had a full a view of your ass and started to move your hips from side to side as you slowly slide the material down your thighs.

You heard him curse and you were soon straddling him again, wetter than ever and ready to ride him but he stopped you once again, making you groan in frustration. "No baby, get back in that position you were in earlier" he required: you quickly got on all four, him kneeling behind you. "Spread your legs for me baby" he asked. You parted your knees and felt his hands grab both of your ass cheeks, parting them as wide as they could go, before letting them go back to their natural position.

He ran a finger up your slits, humming appreciatively. "Hmm baby you're so ready for me" he commented, bringing his finger to your mouth and tapping it on your lips until you opened them and he slid it in. You sucked on it and but gently on the mat, making him groan before withdrawing it.

"Ready?" he asked, positioning both hands on your hips. You muttered a quiet "yes" before he slammed into you, his balls slapping against your thighs. You moaned out loudly, your eyes shutting at the sensation as pleasure coursed through your body.

He thrusted in and out of you at a fast pace, his hands moving from time to time to grab your ass, digging his fingers in the flesh as you felt yourself becoming close.

"Baby I'm close" you informed him and he slapped your ass cheek harshly, your walls contracting as the the pain went straight to your core. "Hold it for me babe, just a bit more" he asked

He thrusted 3 more times before moving his body, sitting down on his heels as his hands went around you, forcing you to sit on top of him, his cock still buried inside of you. "Come on, ride me" he said as you started to lift your hips and sank back down on him, the back of your thighs colliding with the top of his. He brought his hands up to your boobs and started massaging them, his thumb brushing over your nipples and that sent over the edge. You looked up, screaming out his name as your body crashed on his, unable to make a coherent move anymore, he held you and thrusted rapidly into you before exploding inside of you, his teeth sinking in the skin of your shoulder as pleasure ran through his whole body.

You laid on top of him for a while, almost falling asleep on the middle of your living room as you heard him chuckle lightly. "I'm expecting you to wear those pants each time we're both home alone from now on"