Ashton (Smut)

Listen to the music with it

Don't read if your age is on the clock. THIS IS A SMUT I WARNED YOUR

You rolled your yoga mat in front of the TV, ready to start working out as the muscular man on the TV started talking you through a few exercises. It was all going pretty well when you heard the front door of your flat being opened then closed: you looked over to see Ashton, your boyfriend enter the living room.

"Hey babe" you greeted him. You were currently on your back and then the man on your screen instructed you to lift your hips up in order to strengthen your ass or something. "Hey" he answered, not really paying attention to what you were doing but his head soon snapped back to you, his eyes widening a little. "What you doing?" he asked putting, his bag down on the ground and taking another step toward you.

"Playing piano, duh" you sassed; rolling your eyes at your slightly awkward boyfriend. He shook his head, laughing at your remark before going to sit on the sofa just in front of you. You frowned as he simply stared at you doing your movements: "I'm almost done, I'll let you use the TV in a minute" you informed him, your hips now making a small and quick thrust movements in the air as the instructor counted for you. "Oh no don't I'm perfectly fine just watching you" he replied, stretching out his arms on the back of the sofa

You rolled your eyes and turned your attention back to the TV: "damn, those pants" you heard him stifle between his teeth; you blushed slightly and started to move your body as you were told to change your position. You were on all four, one of your legs rhythmically stretching out behind you. You were halfway through the first leg when Ashton started moving on the sofa, his elbows resting on his knees, his whole body shifting forward as if he was focusing on something. You didn't paid too much attention: bringing your legs back down under you, ready to lift the other one when Ashton suddenly got up and placed both his huge hands on your hips from behind.

"That's it" he muttered, turning you over so that your back rested on the yoga mat, his body hovering over yours. "Do you have any idea how good your ass look in those pants?" He asked you; "damn there making they're making me crazy" he added, his hands going up and down your legs making you shiver. "And you're all sweaty and stuff and it just make me want to fuck you right here right now" he finished, leaning down to kiss your lips passionately, his hands roaming all over your body.

You could already feel his hard against your thigh and knowing Ashton, it must have taken everything in him to contain himself for the past 20 minutes. You flipped him over and put his shirt over his head, doing the same with yours, before putting sloppy kisses all over his chest making him groan, the vibration echoing in your mouth.

You slowly made your way down until your mouth was just above the waistline of his ripped jeans. "Please take them off" he pleaded and you obliged, sliding them down his legs with difficulty; once it was done you went back up and placed your lips on his, his hand cupping your ass in your yoga pants.

You grinded down on him and heard him groan under you again, it was hot. You trailed your hand down his chest and stomach before putting it in his boxers, grabbing his member and pumping it while inserting your tongue in his mouth.

"Shit babe" he moaned, his hips thrusting into your hands. "More please" he asked and you couldn't resist Ashton when he begged like that, so you started kissing your way down his boxers. You placed a single kiss on top of his boxers before pulling them down, his shaft slapped against his abs. You grabbed him again and started blowing cool air over the head before wrapping your mouth around it, sucking and twirling your tongue around.
"Argh Y/N" he grunted and you felt a hand on the back of your neck, not quite forcing you down but putting just enough pressure to let you know what he wanted. You started taking him in your mouth, fitting as much as you could, bobbing your head up and down, trying to ignore you gag.

Part 2?