WIFI__IS_BAE

Hai, I read your book "your stories" and I felt connected to the people who wrote in it.

I remember the day I first cut my self with a loose razor on the back of my hand.. Yes my hand I know that's stupid right? But I did it. 

I hated myself for being fat.. For no one noticing me. I know I may sound like a total attention seeker but I'm not.. Everyone leaving me out and just yelling I didn't know what to do. Then my father was sent to the hospital for cancer treatment. That's where I cut on my arm and thighs. I was caught and was sent to the guidance counselor. After that I was told to go to the hospital to check for any infections and if it was deep. My mom and brother came with me and were highly dissapointed in me. However I didn't care. All they did (or so I thought) was make me feel like crap. Later on in the hospital they had a women come in and talked to me. I don't really remember what we talked about but she did recommended therapy. But I denied it. I didn't want to be that freak that always had to talk to a person because she cut herself. so what am I now? An active (trying to stop) self harmer.

"Your hurting the people you love. Your friends" you mean the friends and people who hurt me? I get it, so I talked to a friend who lives in a different state as me but we talk. Your hurting yourself FOR them. She told me.

My point is life isn't all sugar spice and everything nice. There is a point in life where you mess up and feel like starting over but you cant. This is my self harm story. A story I'll never forget.