Chapter 5

"Dad, I'm home," Spica called out upon entering their house.

Procyon was watching the evening news. Spica sat lousily beside him on the sofa.

"Where's Ares?," Procyon asked.

"Haven't seen him."

But he borrowed the car and said he'll fetch you."

"I took the shortcut Dad. I don't have any money to take a taxi."

"You just walked?"

"As you see."

Spica was too tired to even talk in a nice way to her father. But Procyon understood her so he just called Antares to inform him that Spica was already home.

"Night Dad."

Spica went up to her new room and slept. She knew that Ares would be just fine.

The next day in school....

A very large poster of "My Musical Doll" was posted in school. It shows the complete casts of the play.

Spica smiled.

If only I don't know that this is me and Raine del Vacqiuo I'd say the main casts are a good match, Spica thought.

***Spica's POV***

The preparation for the V.Day play went on. Everything was going on well especially with me and Rhaine...which means a good thing. We were both doing our best for Verdandi.

And speaking of Verdandi, I noticed something special between her and Rhaine. It seemed like they've known each other for a very long time. I mean... I didn't personally know any of them so I guessed they might be related in a way.

Nothing unusual happened during the rehearsal. Rhaine seemed to be doing well with his music performance and I was thinking maybe that's the reason he kept on forgetting some of his lines.

"Twinkle star! Hey, wait!"

Twinkle star??? Where in the hell did that f*ck came from?

I sighed seeing Rhaine running after me in the parking lot.

"What is it this time del Vacquio?," I asked.

"uhmm..."

"What?"

"As you see, I'm having a hard time here. So.."

"So???"

"I'm thinking if maybe we could run lines together."

"At your place?"

"No. I mean anywhere you're comfortable."

"Okay. Be at my house tomorrow after lunch."

"Sure. Thank you."

I smiled as I walked away. I never knew that the Rhaine del Vacquio I knew could have a shy side too.

**********************************

Finally, nakapag-update din ako. ^________^

Hanggang dito na lang po muna kasi may check up pa si soon-to-be-mommy Marco :)

By the way guys, according to my ultrasound last Wednesday... IT'S a GIRLALOO!!!