Chapter 1

Spica Fomalhaut's picture on the right side of the screen.

"Come on Ares. Hurry up."

"No, Spica. I don't wanna play soccer today."

Antares, known as Ares to his friends lazily laid himself on the bermuda grass.

"Whoa! Have I heard it right? Antares Fomalhaut refused to play SOCCER today?"

Spica, Ares' bestfriend laid herself, too, head on Ares' stomach while spinning the soccer ball on her fingertip.

"Spica..."

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you try doing stuff girls usually do? Say playing indoor sports instead of getting your skin all tanned in playing soccer."

"Where in the hell did you get such ideas, Ares?"

"Watch your language Spica! You don't want me to pull that filthy tongue out of your mouth, do you?"

"Duh?! Who would want a tounge sticking out like a pice of--"

"Oh, forget it Spica."

"Look who do we have here."

"It's the star friends."

They were their classmates who loved bullying other students.

Spica stood up and faced the leader of the group who said nothing.

"Hey you, Raine! Rain, rain go away . Go away with these two fuckin' braindeads. Come again another day when we, the stars, no longer shine. But I guess you'd have to wait million years." Spica said in a sing-song.

Antares remained lying down with his eyes closed. Raine was staring at him.

"Watch your girl, Fomalhaut. Watch her VERY CLOSELY." After giving Antares that warning, Raine walked away without even glancing at Spica.

"I have a piece of advice for you, little star. Don't get into Raine's nerves," one of the bad boys told Spica seriously as if trying to scare the hell out of her.

"Yeah. Unless you can shine brighter than the sun," the other one added before they followed Raine.

Spica sat down beside Antares.

"You're dead, Bubbly Spica."

"Duh?! What was shining brighter than the sun has to do with me and that braindead Raine?"

"You're a star and he is Raine. When the sun shines, there's no rain. I can't believe that Dodo Bird is even smarter than you!!!"

Spica threw the ball to Antares in annoyance which he catched with just one hand. Antares smiled and winked at her.

-______- ###

"Never make a fool out of me, Ares."

"Fine! Then I shall leave." Antares stood up and got his bag.

"Where are you going?"

"Gonna buy something special for Grammama on her birthday."

Spica thought deeply as if going back to the years that passed by.

"That's on Sunday, right?"

"It is."

"I haven't seen Grandma for a while."

"Don't worry, Spica. She hadn't seen you for long either."

"How is she supposed to see me when she's blind already???"