4

zoë walker hooper

i pull my shirt off slowly, arching my back over my head. grayson doesn't say a thing and instead looks at me, his eyes travel away from the road and onto my bra. he moans lightly.

he fucking moans.

i then run my hands slowly down the waste line of my pants and pull them down slowly, making sure he catches a glimpse of my lace maroon panties.

i place my legs on the headboard as i bring the shorts from my ankles. i grab a pair of my calvin boxers waiting to put them on. i don't look at him once but i feel his eyes trying to take as much in as he possibly can.

then, i realize the car isn't even moving anymore. instead, it's parked in a gas station parking lot. i'm guessing he can't handle it.

he proves it too, as i trail my panties off of my ankles and start to pull on my calvin boxers his breathing gets heavier. i lift my leg a little higher and i take a glance at him and see him bite his lip in agony. i look at him innocently, only in my bra and barely any panties.

"why'd you stop driving. i have to get home, gray."

he doesn't even say anything, he just pounces on me. his hands instantly going to my waist, his lips molding with mine. he pulls me on top of him and my legs fall on either side of him. his hands travel from my waist to my clit and my stomache erupts in excitement. he begins exploring my mouth with his tongue and i moan.

he starts fingering me and i arch my back, the ecstasy becoming overwhelming. his fingers glide across my privacy and i let out a loud pleasure-filled moan.

i moan his name as his tongue trails down my neck. he places hickeys along my collarbone. his teeth bite roughly against my tan skin and i ball his sweatshirt into my fist.

when i come, i am dizzy. my body is sore but we continue nonetheless. i had a plan and this wasn't even a fourth of it. we continue kissing, him licking his fingers and me ripping off his sweatshirt.

i then pull off his pants and his underwear. he doesn't even give me fucking time to adjust. he slams into me and my fingernails scrape his back.

that is going to leave a mark.

our screams intertwine as the inside of the car becomes foggy with heat. advertisements from the radio fill the car along with our moans. this is actually the hottest thing i've ever experienced. his shaft fills me so well, his body making art with mine. he thrusts into me so hard my entire body starts to shake.

"fuck, i'm going to come. grayson, fuck."

his hands grab my breasts and squeeze, causing me to throw my head back. his thrusts don't become lazy, he doesn't stop. i feel him start to hit his high. his body tenses and his muscles flex and his hands squeeze my boobs even harder.

"fuck, zoë. i-im gonna come."

my body explodes along with his. eventually we slow down and i rest my head against his shoulder, his breathing starting to slow. i slowly slide off of him and back into my seat. he holds the steering wheel tight. his eyes squeezed shut and his lip between his teeth. he pushes his head against his seat and sighs.

i sit, one leg over the other. my finger between my teeth. he looks at me smiling hard as shit. now needed to accomplished the next step. not being forgotten like the rest of the girls.

he got the attention, but i had to steal his for a while. because, for me that was the best sex i've ever had. and im pretty sure it was the same for him.

i genuinely have no idea what i
was thinking throughout this chapter
but ya'll clearly had a lot to say