10

if you want updates on my other books, make sure to actually vote lmao

zoë walker hooper

i lay with him, his hands playing with my hair- my head on his bare chest. we both lie naked in bed, but we don't notice it. instead, we're talking: which i find rather weird but just as mae said- "he can be very sentimental."

"tell me about yourself."

i mumble this quietly before turning over so that my chin is laying on his chest, i look up to him in admiration. he looks down at me, his hands still holding on to the longer strands of my hair. he raises an eyebrow before trailing his finger from my hair, to my lips. the soft pad of his thumb trails against my crimson, sore lips.

"why?"

i shrug lightly, pushing myself up. i notice he's gotten a boner again, feeling it against my mid stomache area. i prop myself so that my elbows are against his stomache- my chin laying in my palm.

"i can't get to know my boyfriend?"

i let the silly word fall off of my tongue and he bites his lip. he chuckles at me and breathes in lightly, as if he's got a lot to say.

"well, where do i start?"

i keep my eyes intent on him. "do you have any siblings?"

"yeah, i have an older sister and a twin brother: cameron and ethan."
his eyes light up and he smiles sheepishly.

"no way!"

i gasp lightly and he shrugs as if it's nothing special. his hand moves from the top of my lip to in between my teeth and i bite it lightly, his breathing instantly becoming short and sharp.

"yeah, he goes to montgomery academy and he thinks he's a total nerd now just because he got a little scholarship."

he places sarcastic emphasis on the words 'montgomery academy' and 'scholarship'. i chuckle lightly at his humor and he continues.

"what about you?"

"what about me?"
i ask him this quietly as his eyebrows raise and his eyes twinkle.

"how did you become so beautiful?"

he asked this generically and my cheats flush bright red. i put my face into my hands to hide my shock and embarrassment but grayson opens up my wrists and runs his hands along my hips, my waistline, my cheeks.

"there's no need to be embarrassed, if i were you i'de be showing off."

"well, maybe i am. you just don't know it yet."

i stand up after saying this, his words hitting my heart hard and making it beat effervescently. i pull back on my dress, my shoes as well. grayson stays on the bed, his eyes dazed and locked on my body as i begin to cover it up again.

once i finish, i go up to him- over his naked body. i leave my lips against his for a few seconds before mouthing a few goodbyes and heading out the door. but not before winking seductively and batting my eyelashes.

------------------------