Halloween

Shane

The rest of the week went by like a blur. Joey and the rest of our friends were really busy with work and getting ready for school and just running errands all the time. It was now Wednesday, a day before Halloween! Damn, this year went by quickly. I'm not the party type of person, but I wanted to celebrate, just because, with all our friends, including Veronica and her gang. Besides, I haven't hung out with Veronica and her peeps and I wanted to get to know them better. Plus, it was also my chance to hang out with Joey. I got my phone and decided to call Joey and see if he wanted to organize a last minute Halloween party. I am hoping he says yes and Lisa is up for it.

"Hi Joey!

"Oh hey Shane! What's up, bud?"

"Same old. Hey want to help me with something?"

"Of course! Spill it!"

"Well, since tomorrow is Halloween, want to help me throw a party? Dude, we all know that you are the king of throwing parties. Please say yes?"

"Hell yes I will! Oh my gosh this is really exciting!"

"I know right? Do you think you can come like, now to plan?"

"On my way Shane!"

"Okay bye!"

Easier than I thought. Lisa and I were in a good note and everything has been going on fine and we have been happy ever since, well, the dream. I still thought about it when I was alone and still wondered why I even dreamed that. But I didn't dwell on it too much since it was just the past and I know I am not gay or bi for sure. At least it's what I think. NO! I can confidently say I am straight.

Soon I heard a car pull up and knocks at our door. Lisa was kind enough to let Joey inside.

"Oh hey Lisa!"

"Hey Joey! Shane's sitting on the couch over there. Anything to drink or eat?"

"No but thanks for the offer!"

"No problem." And with that, Lisa left into the office I guess to work.

Joey and I began to plan immediately how the part was going to be and from the looks of it, it is going to be one kickass Halloween party. Let's just hope it doesn't spin out of control like they do in movies. Especially like Project X. That shit was very crazy. After we were done planning, we headed out to BevMo to buy beers and wine. Usually I don't drink, but on special occasions, I have a glass or two of wine or champagne. Tryna keep it classy, y'know?

Everything was planned and bought and all we had to do was send invites. We for sure are going to our friends and that's it. If they want to invite some other people it's up to them.

"Ready for tomorrow?"

"Oh yea."

Whatever was in store tomorrow I don't know, but it was going to be fucking awesome.

~.~.~.~.~

It is five in the afternoon and Joey and I were barely setting up my place. We made sure to lock every single room except the guest room because you never know who is going to get at it. Happens in high school, happens in college, and for sure it happens after college.

Lisa was kind enough to mix drinks up so the guests didn't just have to drink beer. Soon there was a variety margaritas, cocktails, martinis, you name it. Even this one Joey suggested for her to make called Pokemon Cocktail? I don't know but he says it's real good and juicy and not as strong as the other drinks are. And it's his favorite cartoon themed drink he likes. Yes, even grown men watch cartoons.