Chapter 4• Ms. Cheeks

Lydia's POV:

"Maybe because I'm with you."

There he goes again! Making me melt onto the floor.

"Shut up. Anyways, how about we go into the dining room and eat?" I shrugged it off. Damn, this boy makes me look like a girl who wears dress everyday. FYI, I never wore a dress, ever in my life. And if I ever wear one, I'll rip it off into pieces. Half boy, half girl.

"My pleasure, you're heighness." He poshly said and I smiled at him. Sometimes he would be cheeky, funny and then serious but still funny. His emotions are really confusing!

We walked into the dining room and saw Justin and Selena, preparing the bowls in front of four chairs. This dining table is for four people because we really often have visitors, except for the Belibers, then Justin always go outside while I'm stuck in here with my pal, boredom.

Niall took a chair and let me sit on it, "Awe, what a gentlemen!" I clasped me hands together and looked up at him while batting my eyelashes.

"Only for you." He winked and took his seat.

"Really? Cause I don't believe you leprechaun." I stated. He rolled his eyes and we waited for the pasta be cooked.

Selena and Justin walked in from the kitchen, Justin was holding a huge bowl of pasta while Selena is holding a tray of glass of ice teas.

Justin placed the bowl in the middle of the dining table and Selena placed the glasses beside our bowl with forks.

They took their sits, "So, let's pray first. Lydia, you lead." Justin pointed to me and I nodded.

"Let us close our eyes and bow our heads..." I started off and I prayed for a whole one minute and we passed the bowl of pasta around. (A/N: I'm a Christian, so I definitely pray before I eat, before I sleep and before I start off my day)

I slurped the pasta and I nodded, "This is so good!" I complimented.

"It's our boys passion. So, no need to thanks us." Niall boasted.

"Whatever." I waved off.

"Yeah, say whatever you want but we are just amazing at anything." Justin played along and I rolled my eyes.

"Arrogant plonkers." I mumbled under my breath and Selena winked at me and I winked back. Here's our seating arrangement, Selena is on my right, across from me is Niall and on Niall's left is Justin and then across from Justin is Selena, gets?

After eating dinner, the four of us plopped down on the couch. The two plonkers are on the floor while as two bitches are on the couch.

We watched the Pacific Rim and let me tell ya, it was awesome! Like the giant machines are coming right at you, and then the giant unknown species are going to eat you! It was really awesome and cool.

"Wow, I really like the two Australian's giant robot!" Niall exclaimed happily and I shook my head. He just said, Robot.

"Niall, that is like so stereotype." I said and he looks up to me while raising his right eyebrow.

"How come?"

"Because 'robot' is so last season!" I exaggerated. He snobs me and I widen my eyes at him. He did not just snob me!

Selena looks at me and she giggled, "Never say a word to anyone about this." I sternly told her and she giggled even more.

"No promises..." She sing-songed before zipping her lips in imagination.

I glared at her.

Ugh, this is going to be a long night.

***

"Yeah, so I'm going to go now..." Niall sadly said and I chuckled.

"I know Niall, like for the tenth time now!" I joked and he glares at me.

"So, how about tomorrow, wanna hang out again?" He nervously asked and I made a thinking face which he laughed at.

"I don't know..." I started and he looks down, "Ok!" He beams and I laughed.

"Ok, tomorrow dress casually okay? I'm going to take you to a park." He informed and I nodded while grinning. I kissed his cheek and we said our farewells. I closed the door, leaned onto it and sliding down to a sitting position, my knees on my chest.

"What did I just do?"

____________________________________________.

Sorry for the late update because the Wi-Fi of my phone is busted! And sorry for the typo's because my phone also, kept correcting it.

Anyways, thank you for reading this! I love you baby cakes! Bye!!!

~Nina.