Chapter 5• Morning Walkers

Lydia's POV:

So, yeah I'm already dressed for later. I'm wearing right now is fitted tank top, blue jeans, faded dark green high-cut converse and a knitted aqua blue jacket-like. I was eating a stack of pancakes with peanut butter, chocolate syrup, maple syrup, and whip cream on top. And it also comes with an orange juice!

I also made some for Justin and Selena and I think they're still asleep, can't let that happen right? Well, I started to put all of the used plates and utensils into the sink. I'll wash that later.

I walked to Justin's bedroom and yes, when Selena sleeps over here, she and Justin will share. When I opened the door and closed it, I tip-toed towards the bed and saw them all cuddled up.

Awe.

When I was near enough, I immediately hopped onto them and started bouncing off.

"Wake up, pancakes are up!" I screamed to the top of my lungs and bounced even higher.

"LYDIA, WHAT THE HELL!?" Justin bellowed, I stopped bouncing and stared at him.

"It's like 6:00 in the morning, what's up with you waking people up!?" He continued and I heard Selena groan.

"But I made pancakes for you guys..." I pouted and made a puppy face, scratch that, I made a Puss in Boots face.

"Lydia, we'll eat them later, just go. Plus, I'm guessing you and Niall can't wait for your own little date later...!" Selena squealed while she sat up.

"It's not a date, and how did you know?"

"Duh, I eavesdropped you two last night. Also, you made a dramatic wall scene or should I say 'door' scene." She quoted while laughed. I rolled my eyes to her, stupid girl hormones.

"I'll go but on one condition-"

"Would you please get out of here before I shove you out?" Justin was extremely annoyed.

I glared at him and I quickly walked to his bedside. I hardly punched his upper forearm and cried out of pain while rubbing his now wounded upper forearm.

"What was that for!?"

I pointed at him, "Thou shalt Cookie Monster eat you until death!" I joked and I ran out of there before he could do anything else. I can hear Selena laughing and Justin groaning in frustration.

I sheepishly chuckled, serves him right.

You know, when him and Selena broke up for the first time, I was beyond pissed at Justin because he had just let a beautiful girl go. But when they got back together, I was all happy for them again. I hope they don't break up again because they look so perfect together!

It was already 9:30 am. Justin lied to me! Anyways, I plopped down on the couch and laid there for minutes until I thought of using my MacBook that Justin bought me for my birthday present and not just that, he even gave me an iPhone 5!

Yep, he's really cool, for a while. Hehe! I turned on the laptop and clicked the google chrome. I searched for twitter first and logged in as @Lydia_lovesfood (I just made it up) and I entered the world of socialising by internet.

When I looked onto my followers and I was shocked! Before, it was 130 followers and now it's a thousand plus! What just happened?

I checked my followers and all of them were mostly Directioners and Beliebers. They messaged me and I quoted: "Omg, you and Niall!? That is like so cute!" "I ship you both so much!" "Why did you stole my Nialler? It's okay you can have him ;)" and some of them were haters, "You horrible whore! Why did you hooked up with him!? You're like so eww!"