Chapter 15• Extreme

Lydia's POV

I walked off but then I bumped into someone, and surprisingly it was Ashton. My crush and for your information, I'm a Lashton girl! Yup, I'm a 5SOSfam. So deal with it.

"Oh hey, didn't see you there." I stated and he stated also but with a deep voice, I laughed and he joins me. "I wanna show you to the lads, they're very excited to meet you."

"What are you saying?"

"I mean, when we kind of 'clicked' a while ago at the bar, I...kind of...told them about you." he blushes and I giggled.

"Oh my Ashton, I hope it's something good about me." I teased, he bumps my shoulder with mine and I punched him playfully. If you're thinking that I'm flirting with him, think again. I'm just being myself and this is how I do it baby- Okay, maybe I got carried away, but it's true. I'm like this and you can't do anything about it.

We went to the secluded place of the backyard, and found three boys fooling around. "Ow Calum, stop! It freaking hurts you know?" Luke whines.

"Yeah Calum, he doesn't deserve that." Michael remarked and Calum looks at him and then laughs.

After that, they caught a sight of me, I waved and they did too. "Hey guys, this is Lydia, the one who I was talking about earlier? Yup, this is her." he points at me and I winked at them.

Calum winks back ad I rolled my eyes, typical boys. Not men. They're still not in the stage for men...well for me.

"Well, hello there! Didn't know you were this beautiful." Luke comes closer to me and his lips went up to my ear, "Ashton's description to you has gone down with your sudden appearance." I laugh. So he did talked about me with these guys, surprised a bit and all but been through the flow.

I wonder where's Niall now?

"Hey!" Ashton whined, "I heard that." I shrugged and chuckled at his pouted face. "You were supposed to." Luke retorted and the other guys laughed. I approached to Micheal and fist bumped with him, "So, what you got there." I raised my eyebrows in doubt that he would win over me. I got lots, boy. Now that they're famous, I bet he bought as much as he could, he smirks and I can see that his eyes shows that it is challenge accepted.

I scoffed, "Please, you are so going down. Never intended to be so boastful but I bet, I have more than you think."

"Wanna go now?"

"I would love to but I already did earlier, " I sighed. "It was such a memorable one." I half-heartedly said, I did enjoyed it because I was with Niall but it was kind of 'boring' when I was the one who's always winning. I need a real challenge. In a really serious note, I just literally lost the leprechaun and now I am stuck with four more idiots. "What you got, then?" the colored-hair boy asked.

I smirked, "All types of: COD, GTA, Need For Speed, and Assasin's Creed; The Last of Us, Alice in Wonderland, Crisis Part 1 and 2, all of the series of NBA, FIFA, OutLast-"

"Damn, you win. But let me guess, Pewdiepie?" I nodded in agreement, "Yup, thanks to him, I've discovered lots; although, the others were found out of my curiosity." we fist bumped again and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and my mouth gaped open, "Hi, you are Lydia, right?" the perfect blonde girl pointed out and I gave her a slow nod. Am I dreaming? Because if I do, then I'll murder the person whoever wakes me up from my precious wonderful dream. I spank my forearm and surely, a little pain was felt, Oh my God, this is real.

"Zayn told me about you, and according to him you're quite a handful but in a wackiest way. I think we would get along." she playfully winks and I pomise you, I almost felt like a girl.

"Perrie, I think you're making her feel nervous." the sweet brunette's head whirled to me, "Hi, me name's Jade. This is Leigh-Ann and Jesy, but by your facial emotion, thought that you already know us."

Holy shit, Little Mix is right in front of my unbearable face.

The other two whipped their greetings, "H-Hey! How you girl doin'?" they answered with energetic fine's. Okay, good to know.

"Lydia, Niall's over there," Ashton whispered on my right ear and I follow his pointing finger with my eyes. Niall is looking at me, well, more likely observing.

Weird.

___________________________________________________________________________.

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT BUT I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS, I DO NOT EVEN KNOW IF THERE IS SOMEBODY OUT THERE READING THIS CRAP.

I. AM. SO. SORRY.

~Nina.