Chapter 13• Party in the house

Lydia's POV:

*riiiiinnnngggg!!!!!!*

I groaned, why is there even an alarm? It's not like there something important today...

...

...*realisation comes in.

My eyes widen, I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes for adjustment. I stood up from my bed, fixed it. What to wear? Well, we're going to have a party and they're going to be celebrities later, so dress quite casual yet very nice.

I walked into my bathroom first, and I really need a 30 minutes bath because I need to clean my whole body, like squeaky clean but not that much. When I was done, I headed for my closet, rather quickly, then rack after rack.

I decided to wear a large shirt that went to my mid-thighs with black jean shorts, a black and white varsity jacket, black knee-hugged socks, and black elevated shoes. Do you want me tell you something? It's my whole life secret but I wanted to blurt it out. I have a dressing room, full of make-up, hair things and anything that a girl needs for her appearance.

When Justin first became famous, he would always give me feminine things but I would just reject them and he would put them into my other room before it became my dressing room. Then, he bought me glasses -goofy glasses- but they're like not THAT goofy, just like the others in this generation. Goofy but sexy too.

I needed glasses because my eyesight blurs when I read, so they're reading glasses. I'm a stubborn girl, so I don't wear them because I look like a silly schoolgirl. So, sometime my head hurts and I lost of balance when I don't wear them when I needed to. Like half reading glasses, half everyday glasses.

Yeah, I have so many secrets that I still didn't told the others but I'm just like that. When I was done, I proceeded downstairs and ready to see what the two are wearing. I'm just that curious.

I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. I put it on gossip channel, I know I'm not that girly but like I said, I'm just that curious. Then suddenly, I heard a loud gasp from behind me, I turned around and saw Selena all shocked and looking right at me. She's wearing a fitted dress, her top is coloured pink with stripes for design and her skirt went up to her mid-thigh that is coloured black, and she's wearing 4 inch. black spiked pumps.

"Lydia, this is the first time I've ever seen you dressing like this!" She was flabbergasted, I smirked and shrugged. But then she walked over in front of me and I frowned. Dude, I'm watching TV and your body is not my kind of view.

I looked up to her, "What's up with you?" I cooly asked.

"You're wearing like that, and your hair is just like that?" She rudely asked and I rolled my eyes. Now, this is not what I loved for.

She pulled me up from my sit, "Come on, let's get that hair and face of yours a change." She giggled and I groaned.

"It won't be that bad!" She laughed and I just chuckled by her silliness. She pulled up to my room, when we were in, she looked around my room for something and I just shook my head.

I point at a door that was next to my bathroom and she looked at me confused. I sighed, I tugged her into my dressing room and when we entered, her mouth full on agape. I laughed when I saw her face and she just stare at the walls of my room.

"How come you didn't tell me that you have this kind of room?" She finally talked! I nodded and hummed in agreement but I snapped and sat on a chair that is near by the dresser.

You know, telling or showing things like this to your best friend is really good, at least I have someone to tell but I think she'll be the first one and maybe the last one I told about this. I know I'm not sure that she'll be the only one that will be seeing this, we'll never know.